The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 hours ago, pauwis said:

* Right now I feel like Hailey gets PV (together with Jeremy).

* Wendy and Peedy are safe.

* Team Ariana and Legend are hard to predict. They don't have the appeal of the audience.
- Holly is the best option but she needs some luck and the right songs at the right moment.
- Sam is my bet on TL because he's unique and he beat a talented R&B singer who was a 4 chair turn. He's a dark horse. I hope he makes the semifinals.

I think Ryleigh will get the Arianator votes bc of Ariana calling her her baby and then Holly is a powerhouse vocalist just gotta pray for Bella and Raquel I guess😂❤️

56 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

not Bella or Raquel but I got so much love for them

On 7/31/2021 at 1:02 AM, BigMac454 said:

Think the caliber of TeamKelly and compare Jeremy to them????? I could be wrong though I like Jeremy voice though

Here we go again, sure :haha:. You just cannot say you love/like a contestant after saying some things to them IMO

1 hour ago, BigMac454 said:

think Ryleigh will get the Arianator votes bc of Ariana calling her her baby

wait.. baby??? LMAO. I recall her saying you and me 'till the end though 

I love how sure you all are about who's backing who, especially for Arianators. We haven't even seen any of their on-show performances yet :dead:. Y'all are saying Peedy's being overestimated here, but I think that's the case for a couple of contestants (who turns out to be our favorites). I get it y'all want to hype your favorites, but let's not drag the other artists' name down for their sake 😅

Edited by sydneysam

In terms of expecting any contestants to be a frontrunner, again, the only almost universal case is Wendy. Pretty much almost everyone here expects her to be in the finale, of course there are some obstacles, but she seems like the favorite as of now.

I would have said Peedy was highly considered a possible snowflake killer before, but seeing the number of people that don't expect him to go far, guess he's an underdog now :haha:. Like I said, people seemed more afraid of Carson at the time lol.

There are also some users here that think Arianators will actually come through and get her the win no problem. Plus the ratings and the audience will change. I disagree, but of course I could very well be wrong. I'll gladly accept it if that's the case.

Holly is a mixed bag in terms of expected audience support here. I think she could make finale if TPTB pushes for her and she delivers. (Mind, she would be the only Ariana finalist the way I see it). We'll see though.

Apart from Hailey Mia, Team Kelly doesnt really seems talked about that much. I think Jeremy could gain enough support for semis at the very least (And he could surprise even then). GNT will be a hit or miss with the audience. I personally hope for the former but we'll see. And I agree Hailey needs better song choices. If she does get them and delivers, then she could sneak up as well.

For Team Legend, it could go either way, but I'm betting on Samuel as the main dog here. Or who knows, maybe "Joshua" ends up being that.

Note that this is bound to change when performances are aired. And its not a big deal if we're wrong. It happens every season lol.

8 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Jeremy can make the finals...he's so versatile (like Shane Q but 1000% better)

I've seen a few Shane Q comparisons with Jeremy. At this point I already know I'm gonna like him better due to me prefering his tone by a lot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Fair enough. I just can’t see Holly overcoming Blake’s top two people, and whoever emerges from Kelly’s team. She does not scream “winner.” 

May I ask in what aspect?

I mean Maelyn won right? I'm not saying that they are the same but in the sense that both are 4-chair turner and have a very pleasant and appealing tone.

6 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

May I ask in what aspect?

I mean Maelyn won right? I'm not saying that they are the same but in the sense that both are 4-chair turner and have a very pleasant and appealing tone.

Sure, you can ask. I don’t really want to get into specifics, but for starters, she lost her KO. Someone will say, “so did Chloe!” Sure, she was stolen by Blake, and had a star quality about her on the show that Holly does not have. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure, you can ask. I don’t really want to get into specifics, but for starters, she lost her KO. Someone will say, “so did Chloe!” Sure, she was stolen by Blake, and had a star quality about her on the show that Holly does not have. 

Hmmm keep in mind she got a standing O and still “lost” her KO. Clearly her perfomance didn’t cause her to lose the KO.

• Like 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

Hmmm keep in mind she got a standing O and still “lost” her KO. Clearly her perfomance didn’t cause her to lose the KO.

I smell a Megan vs. CammWess situation here...(Cam got a standing O, but Kelly went the country route and it resulted in a double steal)

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Also she's on Team Ariana now, I don't know how she will treat her but I'm sure she'll get some votes if she performs really good at PO.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That is quite often the case, but they rarely recover from it. 

lol nobody stood for chloe in her KO. and she lost. And got stolen by another coach. And won. So lol hollys chances are still there. And I don’t think her KO result will rob her of being able to win