The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Samara is Amanda’s sister :omg: 

That's what I'm trying to find confirmation for but I don't see anything explicitly written.

In some of her older photos they look IDENTICAL so I believe it, but do you see anywhere where either of them expresses it?

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

That's what I'm trying to find confirmation for but I don't see anything explicitly written.

In some of her older photos they look IDENTICAL so I believe it, but do you see anywhere where either of them expresses it?

Probably Amanda at some point might reveal that her sister/cousin auditioned for the show.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlJG76vDdtI/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think this should be enough, right?

Awesome, thanks!

That's so exciting! Is this the first time a contestant's relative/sibling/whatever auditions later on, right?

I know like former collaborators/family friends have gone up (like Olivia Reyes/Jermaine Paul's connection), but not sure about actual siblings or bio relatives.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Awesome, thanks!

That's so exciting! Is this the first time a contestant's relative/sibling/whatever auditions later on, right?

I know like former collaborators/family friends have gone up (like Olivia Reyes/Jermaine Paul's connection), but not sure about actual siblings or bio relatives.

Jackson Marlow was Red Marlow's son I think?

Edited by Mistake006

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Awesome, thanks!

Jackson Marlow (Season 16) is Red Marlow's nephew, i think 

So far, out of the Top 48, we´re missing David, Jonathan, Sabrina, The Joy Reunion, Jim/Sasha, Wendy, Tommy, Xavier, Paris, LiBianca, Clint, Jershika,  "Joshua", and the girl that starts with "D" on Blake´s team for revealing. All the rest appear to have done it.

Jeremy is also missing, but he said he has a big announcement later today, so he´s likely waiting to reveal it then.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So far, out of the Top 48, we´re missing David, Jonathan, Sabrina, The Joy Reunion, Jim/Sasha, Wendy, Tommy, Xavier, Paris, LiBianca, Clint, Jershika,  "Joshua", and the girl that starts with "D" on Blake´s team for revealing. All the rest appear to have done it.

Jeremy is also missing, but he said he has a big announcement later today, so he´s likely waiting to reveal it then.

Davif just revealed

• Thanks 1