The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I predict Wendy will be one to wait a bit to reveal. I won’t say when, but she’s not going to want to appear to be overly excited about it. She’s all business. 

Lmao your so funny 

• Haha 1

By the way, the assumption has been that the people who post their official message/placard/whatever are the ones that got to audition in front of the coaches, whether or not they were chair turns. If they didn't get to audition in front of the judges because they were late in the lineup, they don't get a post.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

By the way, the assumption has been that the people who post their official message/placard/whatever are the ones that got to audition in front of the coaches, whether or not they were chair turns. If they didn't get to audition in front of the judges because they were late in the lineup, they don't get a post.

Idk how accurate this is… Derek Jermaine got a “I auditioned” poster as well and he had it in his story…. But he got cut close to the taping date….

But I’ll be keeping an eye out if Lexi does anyrhing

Just now, jus.willy said:

Idk how accurate this is… Derek Jermaine got a “I auditioned” poster as well and he had it in his story…. But he got cut close to the taping date….

But I’ll be keeping an eye out if Lexi does anyrhing

Hmm ok. Did he make an official post? Or did he just make a post about the fact that he was invited out. I recall him making a post about that but not an official one with the banner and everything.

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hmm ok. Did he make an official post? Or did he just make a post about the fact that he was invited out. I recall him making a post about that but not an official one with the banner and everything.

A30585-CD-28-E5-4-E23-9-C5-C-22-EDC1-EF3

1 minute ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Wait I was looking through the spoilers on the front page and maybe it was a fever dream but didn't we confirm that Raquel did Valerie for her KO? Or was I just hallucinating?

Yeah, apparenty she did do "Valerie" for her KO.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic