The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far, out of the Top 48, we´re missing David, Jonathan, Sabrina, The Joy Reunion, Jim/Sasha, Wendy, Tommy, Xavier, Paris, LiBianca, Clint, Jershika,  "Joshua", and the girl that starts with "D" on Blake´s team for revealing. All the rest appear to have done it.

Jeremy is also missing, but he said he has a big announcement later today, so he´s likely waiting to reveal it then.

Some are revealing themselves via Instagram story (i.e. Bella and Peedy), so watch out for that too! ;)

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

What is the reveal with most likes?

From what I could see, Kaitlyn Velez had the most at a bit under 700, with most hovering around the 200ish likes mark (for reference); others that I saw that had a decent number of likes for were Katherine Mohler and GNT, who each had more than 400 (and I think KK broke 500 but I’m not sure on that).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

From what I could see, Kaitlyn Velez had the most at a bit under 700, with most hovering around the 200ish likes mark (for reference); others that I saw that had a decent number of likes for were Katherine Mohler and GNT, who each had more than 400 (and I think KK broke 500 but I’m not sure on that).

Kinsey Rose and Manny Keith also have over 400

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1