The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

45 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Hailey M. has a beautiful cover of that song ;) would love to hear that song too on the voice. And yeah, Stellar did a great job with it, sucks that she lost after that 

Ooh interesting 👀

Tbh, I'm pretty sure Delta just picked Jesse to try and motivate Stellar and get her to do her best idk. 

13 minutes ago, Sabina said:

Raquel Trinidad  is confirmed?

Yes, pretty much.

We have her confirmed as a chair turner based on her social media activity but we don't have her blind audition/team info since we don't know when her audition was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yes, pretty much.

We have her confirmed as a chair turner based on her social media activity but we don't have her blind audition/team info since we don't know when her audition was.

thank you  

my  top  

Team Ari

Bella DeNapoli

David Vogel

Team Blake

Hailey Green

Wendy Moten

Team Kelly

Jeremy Rosado

Gymani

Jershika Maple

other

Raquel Trinidad

Kinsey Rose

Samuel Harness

Kaitlyn Velez

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Sabina said:

my  top  

Team Ari

Bella DeNapoli

David Vogel

Team Blake

Hailey Green

Wendy Moten

Team Kelly

Jeremy Rosado

Gymani

Jershika Maple

other

Raquel Trinidad

Kinsey Rose

Samuel Harness

Kaitlyn Velez

literally all of these 🤩 good taste!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jus.willy said:

But my thing is…. If artists like Cam and Wendy be on another team…there won’t be a win…..it’s like contestants who rightfully deserve and deliver good performances week to week will only win if they’re on team Blake. N that’s whack to me tbh

Blake doesn’t win every season. He has the strongest base of support (Ariana tbd), but someone on his team still needs casual votes to win. I think Cam might have still won on team Kelly, just like Carter won on team Gwen. 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, jus.willy said:

I want Ari to go far with Ryleigh. Katherine doesn’t do anything to me tbh. But she has a nice tone

Blake- Hailey 🏆👑 I feel Blake could take Hailey all the way! If you watch her S19 blinds Blake was tough on her an she listened!! I have a feeling she doesn’t want to disappoint Blake an show she has what it takes to compete all the way tbh my 🤔but she’s a 👑✨for coming back!!!💯✨👑

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

Blake- Hailey 🏆👑 I feel Blake could take Hailey all the way! If you watch her S19 blinds Blake was tough on her an she listened!! I have a feeling she doesn’t want to disappoint Blake an show she has what it takes to compete all the way tbh my 🤔but she’s a 👑✨for coming back!!!💯✨👑

Lol uhhhh ok 👍🏾😂 with Wendy on that team? We’ll see.

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol uhhhh ok 👍🏾😂 with Wendy on that team? We’ll see.

To be fair, it’s not like Blake isn’t known for getting multiple people into the finale (so Wendy + someone else is definitely possible), but frankly I’m just hoping to have Hailey G. in the lives at this point. We’ll see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

To be fair, it’s not like Blake isn’t known for getting multiple people into the finale (so Wendy + someone else is definitely possible), but frankly I’m just hoping to have Hailey G. in the lives at this point. We’ll see.

True, but her chances are low for the finale.

Edited by jus.willy

Watched some of her covers and I can already picture Hailey being quite polarizing. Doesn’t strike me as someone who would make lives but seems like there are no rockers (at least not that we know of) so that might help her chances.

Edited by Daillon

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Watched some of her covers and I can already picture Hailey being quite polarizing. Doesn’t strike me as someone who would make lives but seems like there are no rockers (at least not that we know of) so that might help her chances.

Apparently there is this guy, but nobody has found out anything else about him so his existence is still a bit in question.

TBA (middle-aged male, long hair, rock) - TBA - BLAKE turned.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Daillon said:

She gives me teenage Savanna Woods vibes. I honestly don't think she will catch on, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

She gives me teenage Savanna Woods vibes. I honestly don't think she will catch on, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

She does remind me of Savanna, but she hasn't grabbed me like the former did last season. I'll probably like her on the show though, depending on her song choices.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

She does remind me of Savanna, but she hasn't grabbed me like the former did last season. I'll probably like her on the show though, depending on her song choices.

Yeah, I'm not really digging her that much as of the moment, but I didn't become a Savanna fan until her audition, so there's that.