The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, I wouldn’t trust all the hotel pictures that the contestants post right now. We’re literally a day after battles are done and contestants at home can easily just post a recent hotel picture from a few days ago when they were there. Give them a week and then we’ll probably start seeing some signs of being back home from the eliminated contestants. ;) (Samuel is a special case. Whatever he posts on his story, don’t trust and pray we hear about him from sources. :haha:)

Yeah, I didn´t say these contestants were in, I just posted them as something worth noticing. This is all definitely true, especially the Samuel case lol.

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

(Samuel is a special case. Whatever he posts on his story, don’t trust and pray we hear about him from sources. :haha:)

King of the Trolls!

9 minutes ago, Sabina said:

Hailey Green and Wendy Moten win their  battles?

Hopefully but we’ll see soon - let’s give the spoilers team a little longer to finalize source comments and the list of battles we’ve gotten confirmed. 

Edited by VintageVoice

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m starting to think Jeremy might still be in. Obviously, there’s the chance that he’s trolling, but he just posted today about his child not answering his FaceTimes. 

Good sign probably and he posted "another day with the same outfit" that has a hotel background right before that. But yeah it can be anything at the moment 

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m starting to think Jeremy might still be in. Obviously, there’s the chance that he’s trolling, but he just posted today about his child not answering his FaceTimes. 

He also recently followed Blake. so IF Kelly got rid of him...Maybe Blake stole him?

Kinsey is another interesting one. She recently followed the other three coaches (Ari, John, and Blake) and members of the Joy Reunion. The main recent notable follow for me is the Dolly one. She’s been covering Dolly songs for years, so I was surprised to see her just follow her now. Maybe she sang a Dolly song on the show. 👀  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kinsey is another interesting one. She recently followed the other three coaches (Ari, John, and Blake) and members of the Joy Reunion. The main recent notable follow for me is the Dolly one. She’s been covering Dolly songs for years, so I was surprised to see her just follow her now. Maybe she sang a Dolly song on the show. 👀  

I think Kinsey is on Blake's team,or was stolen in battles

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Or maybe an advisor 👀

We know she has her connection to the show through nbc and Miley so she could be Blake or Kelly’s advisor

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wait so maybe Blake stole her and she is paired with The Joy Reunion for KO and if that’s the case it is a interesting but good pairing…… I wonder who Ariana might have stolen do you guys got any theories 

Just now, BigMac454 said:

Wait so maybe Blake stole her and she is paired with The Joy Reunion for KO and if that’s the case it is a interesting but good pairing…… I wonder who Ariana might have stolen do you guys got any theories 

I doubt it. She’s been following TJR group account for weeks now. I think they’re just friends. ;) 

• Like 1