The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For starters, which elimination would hurt you the most right now if it were to happen next week? The word hurt is probably too dramatic since its not life or death, but you get my point.

Jershika or Gymani.

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For starters, which elimination would hurt you the most right now if it were to happen next week? The word hurt is probably too dramatic since its not life or death, but you get my point.

David, Bella, or Sam- but I know I can't get them all (especially since they're on the same team) so..

45 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The two I’m the most worried about are David and Hailey, but I think with the right song + a good placement in the lineup both should hopefully be fine (though if they’ll stay on their original teams is up in the air).

57 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have two major snowflakes right now : one of them is undefeatable and the other one is not even confirmed yet. If she is, I see a huge bus coming for her but well, it is what it is 🙃 At this point I'm waiting for KO spoilers before choosing any more snowflakes.

By the way, my lame psychic powers tell me that KJ is out in the battles IF she's on Blake's team.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Katherine, Bella, Girl Named Tom, & David. 

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If you have a favorite on Team Legend and it happens to be John´s TCO, you can at least make peace with the fact that they are least advancing to T11, since mathematically Minivan can´t eliminate 3 members in one night lol.

Holy crap that’s some real Adam Levine punishment. Except that he won’t be able to blame the shitty format 👀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Holly. She's only one who intrigues me at the moment and it woukd be tragic for her to go home so early.