The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I have a feeling Coby McDonald is on Team Ariana. 

If he did get in, I think so too. He did have a photo with David, Bella, and Katherine, who are all Team Ari members 👀 (but that could mean nothing though LOL)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Are we seriously trying to predict the leak with us only knowing (incomplete) blinds spoilers that have a good chance of being partially incorrect? Welcome to IDF, I guess. :haha:

fortune-teller.gif might as well predict the winner while you're at it

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I have a feeling Coby McDonald is on Team Ariana. 

If he’s on a team, I’m betting on that one too. My only worry is that that Ariana follow was there well before blinds (fun fact: Coby was the first name we found 🙂)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

If he did get in, I think so too. He did have a photo with David, Bella, and Katherine, who are all Team Ari members 👀 (but that could mean nothing though LOL)

That probably doesn’t mean anything since the photo wasn’t taken after taping seven (when KK would have joined Team Ari) since Bella and David would have been home by then. It would be pretty cool though if everyone in that photo was Team Ari. 😮 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Would Team Blake know battle pairings already? I’m asking because of something involving Carson (check his fan thread.) I honestly have doubts that KJ is on Team Blake, but I’m just rolling with the info that has been revealed for now. 👀 

Read the fan thread (lurking but not 100% sold on him just yet) and that information would be an interesting if it’s true.

In terms of battle pairings, I’m imagining they’d know by the 21st at the latest, since they have to have time to rehearse before and/or after any filmed for TV rehearsal time with their coach and the 21st would give them a full week to rehearse. Not 100% sure of this since this is my first season without full spoilers, just speculating based on experiences of what seems reasonable for my IRL musically-inclined friends to accomplish.

• Thanks 1

Reminder of the (supposedly) confirmed song choices so far. Wouldn´t be surprised if some end up being incorrect, but I´ll roll with what we have for now.

• breathin' (Ariana Grande)
  • Heartbreak Anniversary (Giveon)
  • Damaged (Danity Kane) 
  • Good Days (SZA)
  • We Can Work It Out (The Beatles/Stevie Wonder OR Chaka Khan version)
  • Leave the Door Open (Silk Sonic)
  • Boondocks (Little Big Town)
  • Here Comes Goodbye (Rascal Flatts)
  • Call Out My Name (The Weeknd)
  • House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)
  • Rocket Man (Elton John)
  • Anyone (Demi Lovato)
  • POV(Ariana Grande)
  • No Tears Left to Cry (Ariana Grande)
  • Anyone (Justin Bieber)
Edited by Misirlou

Ok so regarding POV Lady…there were 3 sources that gave feedback.

One source mentioned that her name was ‘Gemini’. Another mentioned her name was ‘Jemini’ and the last one said that she pronounced it as “jiminee”. She is a black woman with 2 kids and was said to be the best of the taping by all sources with a Holly running close behind.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

What makes you think this?

He has been posting a lot from home with his son. I wish I knew the exact day when he stopped. He could be on another team, but giving the recency of his at home posting, my guess is Ari. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJwRpmBsOLw/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is an original - I love his voice. It’s so interesting and cool to listen to. 

Been scrolling through his stuffs over the past hour- he's really good. I also love his creativity in his covers (his Poker Face cover specifically). Totally in loved with his Someone You Loved cover, that song suited his tone like a glove 😳

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Been scrolling through his stuffs over the past hour- he's really good. I also love his creativity in his covers (his Poker Face cover specifically). Totally in loved with his Someone You Loved cover, that song suited his tone like a glove 😳

Could you link that one?