The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If there are still people with that sentiment, I do wonder about Girl Named Tom's chances of winning?  Yeah, their views and even reacts are higher than everyone, but Worth the Wait's views and reacts were higher than many of their season's competitors, too, and look how that turned out.

GNT has several things going for them besides the views and reacts. There isn't a weak link among the siblings. All three are talented vocalists and also play instruments. They sing multiple genres and write songs. For a trio that formed in 2019, they have a good deal of performing experience. They are very likable and have a backstory (father with cancer). They seem to have local support and are active on social media. TPTB are helping them — presumably to have a group in the finale, which will encourage more groups to audition for the show in future seasons. Despite the anti-group comments, I won't be surprised if Girl Named Tom ends up winning.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, RTV said:

GNT has several things going for them besides the views and reacts. There isn't a weak link among the siblings. All three are talented vocalists and also play instruments. They sing multiple genres and write songs. For a trio that formed in 2019, they have a good deal of performing experience. They are very likable and have a backstory (father with cancer). They seem to have local support and are active on social media. TPTB are helping them — presumably to have a group in the finale, which will encourage more groups to audition for the show in future seasons. Despite the anti-group comments, I won't be surprised if Girl Named Tom ends up winning.

Beautiful dream, then comes Peedy Chavis...

minivan GIF by Rant

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Questions:

Is GNT the best group to ever compete on the voice? And with no country dudes on the show, couldn’t they just sing another country song in the finale and that is it?(game set match)

Will Holly become Ariana’s TCO now and be her only team member in the finale ?

Is Wendy is the best vocalist to ever compete on The Voice? (And probably not win)

Is it just me, or has John evolved a bit as a coach -less zen, funnier, better chemistry?

Is the constant IDF scorn towards Blake (and his music) because he is a  middle aged WGWG? Or because he has many fans in the “South”? Or is it just because he is country? (I’m genuinely curious as I respect all these coaches, but he seems to cop disdain on IDF like no other)

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Just some mild complaining on her story. I don’t expect her to go Corvo on us. 

Eh, mild complaints and expressing disappointment are understandable — if she keeps it up past tomorrow/Wednesday, then I’ll worry.

EDIT: as long as she’s not bashing the other contestants, of course

Edited by VintageVoice