«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I feel like his version is to upbeat and Corey can do much better with any different James Arthur song!

Fair point. And there are plenty of James Arthur songs that have the same heft as Impossible. Train Wreck, Empty Space, Naked, Roses.... the possibilities are endless.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

cat cartwheel GIF

Now that I thought about it more... this is the perfect strategic song choice for Corey at this juncture. It can have the same effect that Make You Feel My Love had for Ian. (I always associate ICMYLM with MYFML for some reason). 

When was the last time ICMYLM was used on this show?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Corey can totally nail Bon Iver's version of I Can't Make You Love Me

Yes!!!! I would ascend right to heaven 😇

Edited by FloorWax

The only reason I'm hesitant about Corey doing ICMYLM is because that song was my favorite Josh performance in Season 6 and though I'm sure Corey's arrangement would be different (and that Corey would nail it) I'd be mentally comparing the two versions the whole time.

Dropping it here! Bk already posted a thorough and gorgeous voting method graphic for Corey, so this will be like just a repeat + collage of my artworks so far for Corey. The middle picture (his knockout performance artwork) will be posted here on IDF (link in my signature) by Thursday/Friday! LOVE THIS MAN, GET REAADY TO VOTE!

2-20210503-031442-0001.png

also, made a digital vector artwork for his team, team kelly! (this is my first time doing a group photo, so apologies if it isn't as neat as the solos 🤞🏻)

Untitled54-20210503192239.png

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Dropping it here! Bk already posted a thorough and gorgeous voting method graphic for Corey, so this will be like just a repeat + collage of my artworks so far for Corey. The middle picture (his knockout performance artwork) will be posted here on IDF (link in my signature) by Thursday/Friday! LOVE THIS MAN, GET REAADY TO VOTE!

also, made a digital vector artwork for his team, team kelly! (this is my first time doing a group photo, so apologies if it isn't as neat as the solos 🤞🏻)

One of my favorites this season. ❤️

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I’m out of reactions, but...

Te Amo Heart GIF by Nickelodeon

• Thanks 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

COOKIE! Hi! Long time no see. Glad to see Corey made you come out of the woodwork!

This is MJ btw. 

Hi MJ! I had been following for a while so I knew this was you. This season has been the best in a while so it really got me to want to join (btw, I was also a fan of some of your other favorites the last few seasons)

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Hi MJ! I had been following for a while so I knew this was you. This season has been the best in a while so it really got me to want to join (btw, I was also a fan of some of your other favorites the last few seasons)

Oh cool! I know this is the Corey fan thread, but who are they?

It’s been a while since we got a contestant like Corey on the show. Hopefully he does well in the Lives (and I think he has a good shot at the T9)

Edited by Cookie73
Double post

17 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

my pantheon of snowflakes

off topic, but who are the last two people in your signature? i've only watched since S13 and only know a few people from the older seasons.

Just now, FloorWax said:

off topic, but who are the last two people in your signature? i've only watched since S13 and only know a few people from the older seasons.

the one in the sweater is Luke Wade from Season 7, and the last one in the leather jacket is Hunter Plake.

14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

So left to right would be: Sid, Will, Ryan, Kameron, Josh, Barrett, Todd, Michael, Luke, and Hunter? 

Correct!

This sig will be updated soon though. 2 guesses as to who will be added. ;)