Artists that had only 1 Good Performance (everything else was meh or bad)

VoiceFan!

7 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Ideal scenario would’ve been, DesZ and Kelsie as Kelly’s top 2 and John not screwing up by letting Cami go (instead of Bailey or Tamara) I think she would’ve given John Holiday a toughest run for that finale spot.

okay but imagine if desz got PV and kelsie/cami got CS and then the other got IS. that would be probably my favorite post-POs kelly team ever!

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

okay but imagine if desz got PV and kelsie/cami got CS and then the other got IS. that would be probably my favorite post-POs kelly team ever!

if DeSz got PV, Kelsie/Cami got CS and the other got IS, and a special twist occurred that magically brought Marisa Corvo back to Team Kelly and into the Top 9 >>>>>

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

if DeSz got PV, Kelsie/Cami got CS and the other got IS, and a special twist occurred that magically brought Marisa Corvo back to Team Kelly and into the Top 9 >>>>>

Lmao guys I don’t know if you ever really paid attention to the lyrics of Marisa’s KO song but I think it’s hilarious considering what happened afterwards :giggle:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao guys I don’t know if you ever really paid attention to the lyrics of Marisa’s KO song but I think it’s hilarious considering what happened afterwards :giggle:

I've checked the lyrics (see link below). The lyrics are exactly what happened afterwards with Marisa's social media meltdown. It's as if she's singing this song to Kelly and apologizing in advance for her hurtful words/tweets lol 😂

https://genius.com/Cher-if-i-could-turn-back-time-lyrics

spot on mel b GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Meagan Danielle comes to mind. Piece by piece was her only good solo performance.

I know top of the world exists but it wasn't solo.

I liked pretty much all of her performances, although I think Piece by Piece was her crowning moment. I did constantly feel like she was holding back, I know she has more power in there, even though she was pretty powerful anyway.

• Like 1

Personally, the only Thunderstorm performance I liked was Summertime. I didn't care for his tone, and other than in Summertime, his tone was the main thing he brought to the table imo. It wasn't necessarily his only good one, because I know there were plenty others that were good, but I just didn't like or care for the others.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...