American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

It took awhile for Victoria and I to decide. So much so that we had to take it to Randomizer. :dead: I'll reveal more details later in my write-ups. But Randomizer has chosen and we are advancing: 

Anoop Desai "Always On My Mind"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For round five, we have the always dreaded petty cut! We each get to cut a performance of our choosing for whatever reason we'd like. The performances highlighed in blue and yellow are off limits, but everything else is up for grabs. For next round to work, we need 22 performances cut. Since Rei dropped out, one person will be lucky enough to get two cuts decided via the randomizer!

NgqbMLk.png

@FrogLenzen you get two cuts! We have 48 hours to make our petty cuts, but at least one of your cuts must be within the first 24 hours, Derek. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 8 - Round 5)
10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Despite my still anger over Whole Lotta Love, I’ll just cut Kris Allen "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"

Still not over Victoria cutting Whole Lotta Love on the last post of one page and then starting a new page with a nice David tweet to distract!!!!

• Sad 1