Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

11 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

I wondered what prompted a gif of the Overbearing Diva for a second then I remembered @#jeah cut Morgan from the RPDR rankdown. :haha:  And the Dee-style meltdown afterward.

The Drag Race rankdown and doing a Queen with the surname Michaels dirty, name a more consistent duo.

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE  - SEASON 2

tenor.gif?itemid=3478056

10. MYSTIQUE SUMMERS MADISON VS. RAVEN - "I HEAR YOU KNOCKING"

tumblr_m1d8rrkmjA1qbzqexo1_500.gif jba8n5G.gif 

AVERAGE - 9.17

@#jeah - 6

@Solaris - 6

@.Rei - 8  

@*Chris - 10

@FrogLenzen - 10

@Deeee - 10

@Elliott - 10

@JC  -10
@~*8Kay8*~ - 10

@*Lily - 10

@~Tom~ - 10

@*Wallace - 10

REI

Not very exciting but Raven did better

CHRIS

The song is a bop but the lipsync itself was underwhelming. And obviously, the star of the lipsync was Raven who looked fabulous in her country theme look while Mystique barely knowing the words. And easy win for Raven!

KAY

This was probably the most underwhelming lip sync of the season. They both just kind of did the same moves over and over again. In a season where I think most of the lip syncs were solid/average, this one ended up last for me. I will say that Raven looked great and I loved her outfit/makeup.

ELLIOTT

Meh.

LILY

Lol Mystique was really hyping up her lipsync skills and then delivered this! Underwhelming on both ends for me.

WALLACE

“B-word I’m from Chicago” - the iconic Mystique there!  :wub: At the time of the season, I would have preferred Mystique to stay as I liked her more. But I can get Raven winning. Overall, I didn’t really care for this battle from either of them.

----------------------------------

09. SAHARA DAVENPORT VS. SHANGELA - "COVER GIRL"

tumblr_inline_nxfbgpIsfR1txcd3h_500.gif p6Dx2xW.gif

AVERAGE - 7.25

@JC  -3

@Deeee - 6

@*Lily - 6

@#jeah - 7

@FrogLenzen - 7
@~*8Kay8*~ - 7

@*Wallace - 7

@Solaris - 8

@~Tom~ - 8 

@*Chris - 9

@Elliott - 9

@.Rei - 10

LILY

A great first lipsync! Both of them did great but Sahara commanded the stage.

KAY

I bounced this one around a few times before settling here. I really enjoyed the first half of this one (esp the moment where Sahara takes her shoes off and hits the split), but it kind of becomes a mess near the end. I definitely prefer the Bebe/Nina version of this we just saw last season.

WALLACE

This was fun. Both of them performed. I was sad to see Shangela go after this but at least she got to be in 2 seasons after this. Sahara’s dancing was really great here.

CHRIS

I went back and forth on ranking this 8th or 9th but I settled for #9 because I thought Shangela's performance was a bit messy in it. With that being said, Sahara was an absolute star who commanded the stage - always loved her dancing in this lipsync.

ELLIOTT

Meh.

REI

Everything I hate in a lip-sync but Sahara was the least bad

----------------------------------

08. JESSICA WILD VS. TATIANNA "HE'S THE GREATEST DANCER"

tumblr_maf4y8O0No1qbzqexo1_500.gif tenor.gif

AVERAGE - 7.17

@Elliott - 4

@.Rei - 5

@~Tom~ - 6

@*Wallace - 6

@*Chris - 7

@Solaris - 7

@JC  - 8
@~*8Kay8*~ - 8

@*Lily - 8

@Deeee - 9

@#jeah - 9

@FrogLenzen - 9

ELLIOTT

Fun and upbeat from both of them, though Tatianna obviously won this.

REI

Tatianna was pretty good even if I didn't care for her that season

WALLACE

Ugh I remember kinda hating this battle because Jessica and Tatianna were two of my favorites this season, so seeing them lip sync was a tough moment. :(   I do think Tatianna connected much more and really lip synced and performed the song very well. A deserved win. Jessica danced and had great stage presence but there was a disconnect from her with this song. Like i could see her performing like that to various other songs.

CHRIS

I really loved both of their energy in this lipsync, although Jessica's delivery didn't always work as it felt a bit overworked. A decent LSFYL but does not measure up to the others that I ranked higher. 

KAY

Jessica did A LOT here! In parts it was kind of fun and almost worked, but it was no match for Tatianna’s delivery. A lot of these ones in the middle kind of blur together for me and I could probably interchange some of  my ranks in the middle (esp #5-8) depending on my mood.

LILY

Jessica breaking the fourth wall and singing directly into the camera always makes me laugh.

LMAOOO @ all of those #10s for “I Hear You Knocking." :dead: But yeah hardly surprising. :haha: Glad most of us agree there.

I’m fine with these rankings for the most part, although I would have liked the last two to rank a bit higher. But not a massive loss.