Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

3 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Sorry!! You’ll have a ranking tonight, probably with no comments. We start Drive Thru COVID testing at my work tomorrow, plus the baby turns one on Saturday, so this week has been an absolute sh*tshow and a half :haha:

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

Wow, 1 already?!? Crazy how time goes by 😮 

Lol I was thinking the same thing. :haha:  😮 

Time does fly, but happy early birthday to your baby, Kaley! :hug: 

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE  - SEASON 3

tumblr_o5yj5nuS6i1uxhe5zo1_500.gif

13. DELTA WORK VS. PHOENIX - "BAD ROMANCE"

maxresdefault.jpg

AVERAGE SCORE: 11.00

@FrogLenzen - 6

@JC - 8

@Elliott - 10

@~Tom~ - 10

@Deeee - 11

@.Rei - 11

@Solaris - 11

@#jeah - 12
@*Wallace - 12

@*Chris - 13
@~*8Kay8*~ - 13

@*Lily- 13

@totes4totes - 13

ELLIOTT

I didn't remember this. Probably for good reason.

REI

What a miss opportunity. I guess Delta Work was better.

ANDY

tenor.gif?itemid=14139795

WALLY

Love “Bad Romance” a ton but wished two Queens i liked and cared more for performed to this. Phoenix did seem to be like a Gaga impersonator here, but not a very good one. I didn’t love Delta here either but do think she was fun and the better performer. I’m not sure what Phoenix was doing.

CHRIS

I actually forgot that we had a "Bad Romance" LSFYL and who can blame myself for forgetting about it, because that LSFYL was something else. As Lily said, add this song to the list of songs that deserves a rudemption.

LILY

Yeah.. give this song a rudemption because this ain't it. Poor on both ends.

MEGAN

The most notable part about this lip sync was that it reminded me that I LOVED Alessandra Torresani (so much that I didn't even have to google how to spell her name) and her work in the CANCELLED TOO SOON Caprica. Ugh her guest appearance in Batwoman, a show I should be watching anyway, may get me to actually watch it because otherwise she hasn't done too much stuff. Okay that was a full detour. This lip sync is not good.

----------------------------------

12. SHANGELA VS. VENUS D-LITE - "THE RIGHT STUFF"

1748819b8247e70223016ac915c84cba.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 11.00

@Deeee - 5

@*Lily - 7

@totes4totes - 10

@#jeah - 11

@JC - 11

@*Chris - 12

@Elliott - 12

@~*8Kay8*~ - 12

@.Rei - 12

@Solaris - 12

@FrogLenzen - 13

@~Tom~ - 13

@*Wallace - 13

LILY

What a hot mess ❤️ Literally just 2 minutes of Venus trying to assault Shangela. Higher on my rankings because it's a beautiful trainwreck. 

ANDY

It’s a really bad lipsync but at least it’s memorable lol

CHRIS

First thing first, the queens thought it was necessary to take off your clothes during a lipsync. Second of all, Venus in this was something else - I am still dying at Mimi saying that the lipsync was starting to get violent and that's not what a LSFYL should be. Despite being a hot mess and uncomfortable at time, Shangela showed growth and lipsynced the house down.

ELLIOTT

Iconic from their clothes flinging around and making everyone fear for their life!

REI

wow I forgot how terrible this was LOL

WALLACE

Shangela was fun and performed the song well here. But lol her dress falling apart and losing her hair in it…. that was a mess. So she was fun and messy. Still, she was much better than Venus. Gross @ Venus getting physical there with Shangela. Then she throws her hair out in the back. She was really a mess throughout to watch in this. I don’t remember Venus well but after rewatching this, I don’t want to remember her.

----------------------------------

11. DELTA WORK VS. MARIAH - "LOOKING FOR A NEW LOVE"

maxresdefault.jpg

AVERAGE SCORE: 10.70

@FrogLenzen - 7

@Elliott - 9

@JC - 9

@*Chris - 10

@~*8Kay8*~ - 10

@Solaris - 10

@*Wallace - 11

@~Tom~ - 11

@Deeee - 12

@*Lily - 12

@totes4totes - 12

@#jeah - 13

@.Rei - 13

ELLIOTT

I didn't remember this. Probably for good reason.

CHRIS

A forgettable lipsync, but I thought Delta had the perfect of attitude at the start but it quickly flamed out; I'll give Delta some points for the precision with the LSFYL. But that being said, Delta probably only won because Mariah was incredibly weak in the LSFYL.

LILY

I love this song and am sad it didn't go to a better lip-sync. Low-energy and Mariah needed to learn those words!

WALLY

Ugh this lip sync was kinda disappointing for me from Mariah, because I was really rooting for her [/tyra banks] and wanted her to make it through. But she didn’t know the lyrics and was retry meh in how she performed. Delta was solid….. shhe didn’t blow me away but she knew her words, emoted and performed well. A deserved win for Delta. Guess there wasn’t much you could do with this song. So this was fine but forgettable.

ANDY

tenor.gif?itemid=14139795

REI

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by *Chris

• *Chris changed the title to Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current Round: Season 3 - Results Being Ruvealed)
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Confused Britney Spears GIF

:lmao: 

3 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

derek just took all the lip syncs and threw them in a list randomizer for his rankings.

:haha: 

Poor Derek not doing so well with these rankings so far. 🙈

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

I have this thought about someone else :dead:

Curious who this is referring to. 😮