Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Elliott ranking a Yarlexis lip sync at #1 is the most shocking Drag Race related thing I ever saw. :omg: I'll ignore the shade and take it. 😘 

I got to watch Yarlexis both get taken down by Yara’s delusion. Of course it was going to be #1. :wub:

14 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

All of Wally's Tammie shade, we stan. :giggle: 

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

He had to make up for not participating in season 1!

Oh goshh. :dead: I hope you all enjoyed. :haha: 

14 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

So that's why one of Rebecca's lipsyncs finished last. :giggle: 

Stop. Don't remind me. 😢 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I got to watch Yarlexis both get taken down by Yara’s delusion. Of course it was going to be #1. :wub:

As I said, Imma ignore that shade & reasoning behind it and appreciate the #1. 😘  But lol don't remind me of Yara's delusions. 🙈

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE : ALL STARS 1

JEUR.gif

03. JUJUBEE VS. MANILA - "NASTY"

WHO'S+THAT+NASTY+GIRL.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 3.09

@*Chris - 2

@Elliott - 2

@JC - 2

@Solaris - 2

@*Wallace - 2

@totes4totes - 3

@~Tom~ - 3

@~*8Kay8*~ - 4

@.Rei - 4
@FrogLenzen - 5
@*Lily - 5

CHRIS

Always enjoyed this one and I think it's a tad bit underrated. Should have been a double save, like Elliott said.

ELLIOTT

Not sure why this wasn't the double save of the season, but whatever. 

JC

Another iconic lipsync with two iconic queens, love these two and they both WERKED! Fieus :wub: This was a heartbreaking one because I loved both teams 😥

WALLY

Jujubee crushed this lip sync. She did a fantastic job and brought the sass and fire that is needed for the song. And she was so dynamic and great to watch I do love Manila as a performer and thought she did really well but she did those crazy maniac faces that are hilarious to watch.  :dead: Don’t know if it really suited this particular song but she was still fun to watch. And Shannel saws just being a hater as always. 🙂 

REI

Jujubee flawless as usual. Manila started good but she always lose me when she stars to do the crazy faces. 

LILY

I thought this was not too bad, but I hoped for more from a Juju/Manila lip-sync!

----------------------------

02. CHAD MICHAELS VS. RAVEN - "RESPONSITRANNITY

95uR.gif NhPm.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 3.00

@*Lily - 2

@totes4totes - 2

@.Rei - 2

@~Tom~ - 2

@FrogLenzen - 3

@~*8Kay8*~ - 3

@*Wallace - 3

@*Chris - 4

@Elliott - 4

@JC - 4

@Solaris - 4

LILY

Kinda a default high ranking for this. They both did a pretty good job as opposed to some of the others which felt a little boring on at least one end to me.

REI

Jujubee flawless as usual. Manila started good but she always lose me when she stars to do the crazy faces. 

WALLY

Chad and Raven both performed well here, but I was bitter that Jujubee just missed out being in the Final 2 instead.  💔 I think i preferred Chad here. I like how she had more dancing an choreography to the performance, ad I felt she had more dyamnics and was mrs citing to watch. Raven did well with the sexy performing as she usually does, but I would have wanted more dynamics. Though she did bring that with the robot moves towards the end. A good battle but not the showstopper I was expecting.

CHRIS

Nothing too exciting about this LSFYL - I thought Raven did well, but never been fan of the song & I hate the title. 

ELLIOTT

I don't remember this song or this lip sync, but I'm ranking it here because it led to Chad Michaels getting the crown he should've gotten in S4! 😘 

JC

Raven slayed per usual and should have won. Chad is just boring, wannabe fifth rate Cher per usual YAWN.

----------------------------

01. JUJUBEE VS. RAVEN - "DANCING ON MY OWN"

FewSmoggyAnteater-small.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 1.45

@*Chris - 1

@FrogLenzen - 1

@JC - 1

@~*8Kay8*~ - 1

@*Lily - 1

@totes4totes - 1

@.Rei - 1

@Solaris - 1

@~Tom~ - 1

@*Wallace - 1

@Elliott - 6

CHRIS

The most memorable LSFYL of the season; it was super emotional & enjoyed every moment of it. 

JC

Self-explanatory, iconic lipsync, iconic song, two iconic queens, perfection  :wub: Obsessed  ❤️ 

LILY

Maybe I'm just cold-hearted but I've never been a huge fan of this. :dead:  And yet.. still ends up this high on my rankings because I'm not that wowed by any of the others! I mean the raw emotion was so clear to see and I do think they both did a good job. But truthfully I just never go back to it, same with anything from this season.

MEGAN

Emotional as long as I don't remember that Raven sucks. 

REI

AMAZING! FLAWLESS!!!!

SOLARIS

Duh.

WALLY

Ah I do still remember Jujubee and Raven lip sync battle here. This was such an emotional battle between them as they were teammates and ood friends having to battle against each other. Both did a fantastic job here and really connected with the emotion of the song. Jujubee pretty much captitvtes me and commands my attention with how she emotes in these battles, and this was no different. Raven emoted well here and sold this well too. I did prefer Jujubee. This was definitely so touching and heartbreaking to watch. 💔

ELLIOTT

ALL THEY DID WAS CRY AND WALK AROUND EACH OTHER IN CIRCLES. I GET PEOPLE FIND THIS EMOTIONAL BUT COME ON. Truth be told I don't actually dislike this lip sync but I just don't want to see it win given that it's BARELY a lip sync. TamishaImanISaidWhatISaid.gif

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

After seeing JC's comments on Chad and Bianca, I just want to know what he has against talent.

Chad is boring but forgettable so not really annoying at least.

Bianca is def talented but very overrated which is annoying, her comment will probably be worse than Chad's so you should at least be happy about that ❤️ 

16 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Wow Elliott..... I have no words.

15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Darn "Nasty" was sooo close to #2. I wish it could gave gotten there over "Responsitrannity" but oh well.

Wow amazing how "Dancing on My Own" could have gotten a perfect 1.0 score. :omg: Too bad Elliott had to ruin that. 🙂 

Shady!Wally strikes again. :dead: 

• Haha 1

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 5

tenor.gif?itemid=7618136

Penny Tration vs. Serena Cha Cha - “Party in the U.S.A” [Non-Youtube]

Monica Beverly Hillz vs. Serena Cha Cha - “Only Girl (in the World)

Coco Montrese vs. Monica Beverly Hillz - “When I Grow Up

Honey Mahogany vs. Vivienne Pinay - “Oops!... I Did It Again

Detox vs. Linyesha Sparx - “Take Me Home” [Non-Youtube]

Coco Montrese vs. Jade Jolie - “I’m So Excited” [Non-Youtube]

Alyssa Edwards vs. Roxxxy Andrews - “Whip My Hair

Alyssa Edwards vs. Ivy Winters - “Ain’t Nothin’ Going on but the Rent” [Non-Youtube]

Alyssa Edwards vs. Coco Montrese - “Cold Hearted” [Non-Youtube]

Coco Montrese vs. Detox - “(It Takes) Two To Make It Right

Detox vs. Jinkx Monsoon - “Malambo No. 1

Alaska, Jinkx Monsoon & Roxxxy Andrews - “The Beginning” [Non-Youtube]

-------------

Submit your rankings by February 26th. 

@#jeah @Elliott @~Tom~ @.Rei @totes4totes @*Wallace
@Solaris @FrogLenzen @JC @~*8Kay8*~ @*Lily 

• *Chris changed the title to Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current Round: Season 5)
4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Shady!Wally strikes again. :dead: 

I try my  best. :giggle: 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

India Farrah told me Lily and Derek were voting it low.

(and by that I mean I expected both of them to not rank it at #1, smh)

OK. :dead: :haha: 

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Sent in my rankings + comments. Some really great battles + performances in there. And the middle ranks were tricky to rank.

Condragulations for being the first one to submit ❤️ 

Edited by *Chris