The Voice UK Season 2021

istersay

Next week 

"Emma Willis hosts the first semi-final, as 12 acts that made it through the blind auditions and the battle rounds compete to impress the judges and win a place in the final. Coaches will.i.am, Tom Jones, Olly Murs and Anne-Marie all return to their infamous red chairs as the acts they have chosen go head to head and fight for their place on their coach's team. "

• Thanks 1

Semifinal teams

Team Will.I.Am

Jeremy Levif

BrokenPen

Nadia Eide

Janel Antoneisha

Adenike

Lauren Drew

Team Anne-Marie

Wayne and Morgan

Sweeney

Meg Birch

Craig Eddie

Leona Jorgensson

Stephanee Leal

Team Tom

Hannah Williams

Benjamin Warner

Mide

Wura

Mariam Davina

Leah Cobb

Team Olly

Nathan Smoker

Joe Topping

Jordan and Wesley 

Grace Holden

Andrew Bateup

Jason Hayles

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

Next week 

"Emma Willis hosts the first semi-final, as 12 acts that made it through the blind auditions and the battle rounds compete to impress the judges and win a place in the final. Coaches will.i.am, Tom Jones, Olly Murs and Anne-Marie all return to their infamous red chairs as the acts they have chosen go head to head and fight for their place on their coach's team. "

so maybe 3 per team will go 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

In case anyone didn't get to see the show

Mariam was SO GOOD. Her blind audition wasn't that perfect vocally but I knew she had it in her!! Her and Lauren were my only favorites.

and I really hate how Anne-Marie screwed her team up this battle lol (she have decent singers but none interests me except maybe Stephanee (but I need to hear more from her))

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

and I really hate how Anne-Marie screwed her team up this battle lol (she have decent singers but none interests me except maybe Stephanee (but I need to hear more from her))

Her biggest mistake was giving up Lauren (aka giving up the potential winner.) Craig and Stephanee interest me from her team.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Semifinal teams

Team Will.I.Am

Jeremy Levif

BrokenPen

Nadia Eide

Janel Antoneisha

Adenike

Lauren Drew

Team Anne-Marie

Wayne and Morgan

Sweeney

Meg Birch

Craig Eddie

Leona Jorgensson

Stephanee Leal

Team Tom

Hannah Williams

Benjamin Warner

Mide

Wura

Mariam Davina

Leah Cobb

Team Olly

Nathan Smoker

Joe Topping

Jordan and Wesley 

Grace Holden

Andrew Bateup

Jason Hayles

Ok, looking at this: 

-Team Will is pretty strong, i see some potential candidates for top 2 or even winners

-Team Tom is really strong as well vocally speaking (except for his steal 🤮) but idk if someone from his team could do well in votes. He always manages to have someone in the Top 2, so we'll see

-Team Anne-Marie is tragic asf, the fact that her steal is her best shot for Top 2 says a lot 

-Team Olly is decent, he has only one potential winner, and it looks like, for the first time ever, his last contestant standing won't be a female 

So, that's it. Also, my prediction for the finale is: 

Team Will: Jeremy Levif 

Team Tom: Hannah Williams 

Team Anne-Marie: Stephanee Leal 

Team Olly: Andrew Bateup 

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Don’t watch the voice uk but I’ve been catching up with some auditions/battles. Esther Cole’s audition was stunning and she deserved to move on after that battle (with a horrible song choice). Mide was good too, but fell flat towards the end. 

The song choice was terrible for their battle, but I thought Esther was leagues better than Mide.

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

According to TellyMix, the Semifinal this year is the same freaking format that the Knockouts have every other year. They didn't eliminate the Knockouts, this format is basically  Knockouts->Finale 🤦

:dead: