The Voice UK Season 2021

istersay

3 hours ago, Sid Dean said:

As per wikipedia, After battles they directly move on to semi finals. This does not make any sense.

The show is on 1x per week and Blinds take 7 weeks, Battles 3 weeks. The ratings tank at the end. Better to just get it over with.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 1

Glad to see this thread pinned. The talent on this show is mostly what I consider knockout fodder at best in The Voice US but it's always fun to watch King Olly and his female contestants destroying everyone else's hope and dreams for the season. :haha:

I'm also excited for Anne Marie, not a fan of her music but she seems to have a very fun personality. :thumbs:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, echoap said:

Glad to see this thread pinned. The talent on this show is mostly what I consider knockout fodder at best in The Voice US but it's always fun to watch King Olly and his female contestants destroying everyone else's hope and dreams for the season. :haha:

I'm also excited for Anne Marie, not a fan of her music but she seems to have a very fun personality. :thumbs:

Yeah, I’m looking forward to seeing Olly’s team grow in the next few episodes. 😃 Anne-Marie has my favorite so far (Lauren), so of course I support! 😁

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Just checked the auditions and there's nothing for me yet :haha:

Hannah and Lauren were the obvious highlights but they aren't necessarily my thing 🤔. Hope to find someone interesting tomorrow :thumbs:.

Kinda disappointed with Anne Marie, I thought she was gonna give way better reactions than the same "surprised Pikachu face 😮" for every performance. 😂

y8xIx45P_o.jpg

RtwFEIhI_o.jpg

j2RnCqjc_o.jpg

These are from three different videos btw 😂

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, echoap said:

Just checked the auditions and there's nothing for me yet :haha:

Hannah and Lauren were the obvious highlights but they aren't necessarily my thing 🤔. Hope to find someone interesting tomorrow :thumbs:.

Kinda disappointed with Anne Marie, I thought she was gonna give way better reactions than the same "surprised Pikachu face 😮" for every performance. 😂

y8xIx45P_o.jpg

RtwFEIhI_o.jpg

j2RnCqjc_o.jpg

These are from three different videos btw 😂

There’s still time... 😅

Surprised Meme GIF