Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I thought I walked into The Bachelor Nation thread but then I realized we didn’t have one. :dead:

Staring Close Up GIF by VH1 Hip Hop Honors

:dead: 

Someone brought up Hannah’s comments in response to the Chris Harrison controversy and BN talk ended up taking over. :haha: 

On 2/11/2021 at 10:01 PM, *Amanda said:

Brandy

InsignificantPolishedCuscus-size_restric

UGH this was a nearly impossible decision. My original plan was to cut James VDB, but Lily & Alex beat me to it. Once I took out all of my top favorites and the ones I had deals to keep safe, that left me with very limited options. In the end, it was down to Normani and Brandy. Once I narrowed it down to those two, I had to go on the strength of their journeys and while I love Brandy, I think Normani had a better run than her so that was the deciding factor.

That's not to say Brandy wasn't amazing, because she was amazing. She really deserved to be in the finale over Bristol Palin but alas, the judges' overly kind scores to Bristol + the general viewers being the worst and completely unreliable when it comes to voting for good dancers meant Brandy was denied her rightful spot in the finale. But Brandy had so many amazing routines on the show. The highlight of course being her brilliant Argentine Tango.  Definitely her best dance and one of the best dances of the season. Her other amazing dances include her Rumba, Tango, Quickstep, Foxtrot, and Viennese Waltz. All fantastic dances that are among the best of the season. She was fantastic and showed a great level of consistency especially as the season went on. Her and Maks had an amazing partnership that was a lot of fun. They really were a bright spot of a season marred by the everlasting presence of Bristol Palin.

Brandy brought a lot to her season and cemented herself among the DWTS greats. Sadly, the way this final round played out and me being forced to either cut a favorite or go back on my deals after everyone stayed true to their word by not cutting Meryl or Stacy, I knew I couldn't go back on my deals because it wouldn't be a good look on my part. I just happened to love Brandy slightly less than those left when I took out the ones I had deals for that I likely would've cut otherwise. Still, 17th in the DWTS rankdown is nothing to be sad about. It's a painful cut, but it's an amazing placement. And who knows? Maybe she'll place higher next rankdown. She is clearly very well-loved on here as she managed to get all the way to this point without ever really being on anyone's radar. 

Again, sorry Elliott. I know she's in your Top 5 of all time but my choices were limited here and all the others that I advanced either are well-documented favorites of mine or were parts of deals that I made that I just couldn't break. You did an amazing job getting her to this point, though.

Here's her flawless Argentine Tango. My favorite dance of the season.

Not Sasha's cousin 💔

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

Write ups missing

7/8

Rankings missing:

5/8

Thanks!

Patience, young grasshopper! :haha: 

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

It's been two days 👁️👄👁️

Lol exactly. :haha: 

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

My hope for these finals is that there's a contestant that everyone ranks 9-12 and gets zero write-ups

EDIT: oh snap it can be 5-12

That would be hilarious. :lmao: I am trying to plan to write something on everyone soo I'm sorry I won't make that happen. :haha: 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:57 PM, *Amanda said:

i was gonna say that Wally would write something for everyone. :haha: The question is “will they all be novels?” :giggle:

:dead: 

Ugh I'm getting myself so exhausted. :lmao: 

On 2/16/2021 at 7:05 AM, Elliott said:

I mean... who says Kelly’s my #1? 😇 

Boy please. 🙂 

23 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Codebear2 is my king :wub: 

Such a great account! I missed when Codebear2 was on Youtube some years ago. 😢 

23 hours ago, Solaris said:

who?

It's the account on DailyMotion that uploads all of the DWTS dances.