Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Funny story - one time Andrew got a text from his sister that said “oh I just saw that race guy from DWTS that Elliott likes so much at Starbucks” and she didn’t even get a photo smh

(Andrew’s family is from the same city as Hinch.)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Everyone switch their IDF colors to Dark Mode so this looks less ugly when its posted 😘.  These posts dont format well with the ability to switch between the two!  Posting as plane text removes pictures and emotes!

128170498-airplane-flying-with-text-template-banner-cartoon-aircraft-in-air-with-advertising-message-sign-whit.jpg

• Haha 4

Everyone switch their IDF colors to Dark Mode so this looks less ugly when its posted 😘.  These posts dont format well with the ability to switch between the two!  Posting as plane text removes pictures and emotes!

paul hollywood no GIF by PBS

Repost the pics and emojis yourself like a good host 😘

You can actually quote our messages and it should show up fine I think.

(But don’t take advice from me because I’m sure we all remember the nightmare that was the Drag Race posts.)