Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Thinking about how I put in work to get Tinashe and Tamar to the end but now I’m gonna have to write essays about them

tenor.gif

Lol looking at the top 16 now I’m gonna end up writing essays on like half of these people. I’m already tired but iconic top 16 y’all we did that!

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Thinking about how I put in work to get Tinashe and Tamar to the end but now I’m gonna have to write essays about them

tenor.gif

Me thinking of how I’m going to have to rank Mya last now after seeing you heart react to Alex’s post about cutting Hinch.

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me thinking of how I’m going to have to rank Mya last now after seeing you heart react to Alex’s post about cutting Hinch.

Lol I misunderstood it as cutting either Hinch or Brandy. It wasn't an anti-Hinch thing I was just a little in my feelings about Brandy (even though I know it was inevitable) :dead:

• Haha 1

good thing we got rid of all the bachelor/ette contestants on here (well i guess melissa rycroft is still in...so i guess who i know who my #16 will be) because they've all either made cringe statements (sean, nick, kaitlyn) or no statement at all (hannahb, chris soules, melissa rycroft) about chris harrison/rachael kirkconnell

y i k e s