Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

54-B53-FFC-FDE0-43-E6-85-D2-87-E6-C60-C8
Looks like Cam re-united with Denisha AND Victor. I think they went to an amusement park today. 😁

9696-EE85-4-E30-4-F2-B-A887-BFA3-D9-E760

Unrelated, but the size of Victor's arms as compared to Cam's arms is sending me 😂

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Looks like Cam re-united with Denisha AND Victor. I think they went to an amusement park today. 😁

Wait a second - I’ve was at the same exact place two years ago :dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I just loooooveee this. They’re literally traveling and living the lifeee with their friends😭😭 I can’t wait to do this 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

I just loooooveee this. They’re literally traveling and living the lifeee with their friends😭😭 I can’t wait to do this 

Yeah, I'm glad they've remained close after the show and are able to hang out.

• Like 1

I just wanted to wish King Cam a very happy birthday today! ☺️🥳 Cam, yes, you are one of my favorite Voice contestants of all time, but you also are such an amazing person. You make everyone feel calm and appreciated, which really means a lot. Thank you for being such an inspiration and I hope you have a wonderful day today! 💕

• Like 3

I don't know if I posted here my grand finale artworks for Cam during the season finale, but I did a re-do on one of it for Cam's birthday (and also one more other artwork for him)

Untitled244-20210819000553.png

Untitled245-20210819224840.png

I butchered the artwork, apologies 💀 but it's the thought that counts, I guess? :haha:. Cam was actually my last season 20-related artwork that I've posted on my Instagram account, so making this artwork made me miss those days 😩. Anyway, wishing the happiest of birthdays to the king! Cam will always be one of my favorite winners of the show, he's more than deserving of that win. I also remember him being one of my earliest s20 contestants follower and he was so nice, genuine, and appreciative! It helped me to keep going and inspired me. He deserves everything he has received right now. Wishing for more success to this awesome young man! ❤️

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I don't know if I posted here my grand finale artworks for Cam during the season finale, but I did a re-do on one of it for Cam's birthday (and also one more other artwork for him)

Untitled244-20210819000553.png

Untitled245-20210819224840.png

I butchered the artwork, apologies 💀 but it's the thought that counts, I guess? :haha:. Cam was actually my last season 20-related artwork that I've posted on my Instagram account, so making this artwork made me miss those days 😩. Anyway, wishing the happiest of birthdays to the king! Cam will always be one of my favorite winners of the show, he's more than deserving of that win. I also remember him being one of my earliest s20 contestants follower and he was so nice, genuine, and appreciative! It helped me to keep going and inspired me. He deserves everything he has received right now. Wishing for more success to this awesome young man! ❤️

Love the artwork and the little message. ☺️💕

• Thanks 1