• Cami
    • Carter
    • Desz
    • Tamera
    • John
    • Ben
    • Jim
    • Ian

lmao Cami is my favorite and I knew she was gonna top the poll, but I'm really surprised I'm the only one that voted for John. Like seriously? You're telling me Cami is more unique than that dude?

• Like 3

Cami is my favorite, but I wouldn't say she's the most unique, although she's very refreshing.

There were two contenders in my mind (though I would have picked Chloe if it were T17):

1. Ian Flanigan - His rasp is so amazing and combined with his soothing tone and above average range, I'd say that he's pretty unique.

2. Tamara Jade - She has a big voice but has a firecracker style of singing that I haven't heard in a while.

I voted for Ian because I think that a big part of Tamara's uniqueness comes from her energy, which was somewhat matched by Casmé from this season.

It's definitely not Cami, but I guess she wins all the IDF polls by default now. There have been plenty of alternative artists like her who flip songs to make a darker/more haunting version, it's not a new thing on these shows anymore.

It's John, easily. An opera-trained countertenor who sings a mix of jazz standards and big pop ballads is pretty darn unique. I can't think of anyone quite like him that's ever been on the show. Or on any other talent show, for that matter.

The only other option is Ian, who has a unique voice. But his musical style and song choices are pretty generic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Not sure what's so confusing...Cami is actually one of my favourites so far, and she's definitely one of the most unique contestants this season. I've enjoyed her performances, I just find it a bit funny that she's dominating this particular poll. There have definitely been some contestants with a similar style that have popped up now and then, going all the way back to Melanie Martinez.

Meanwhile John has literally been called the "unicorn" of the competition, a metaphor for someone really unique that stands out, so...

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Bsti said:

Not sure what's so confusing...Cami is actually one of my favourites so far, and she's definitely one of the most unique contestants this season. I've enjoyed her performances, I just find it a bit funny that she's dominating this particular poll. There have definitely been some contestants with a similar style that have popped up now and then, going all the way back to Melanie Martinez.

Meanwhile John has literally been called the "unicorn" of the competition, a metaphor for someone really unique that stands out, so...

Now I’m actually confused... :lmao:

lul, Cami is the only valid option here, at least for me :lolwave:. Sorry but I can't call John the most unique artist when Tamara sounded exactly like him in her last performance 🤔

Btw, we haven't had such an interesting alternative act in years (excluding The Queen, of course). I'm genuinely excited to see what Cami's gonna do next :ohyeah:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, echoap said:

lul, Cami is the only valid option here, at least for me :lolwave:. Sorry but I can't call John the most unique artist when Tamara sounded exactly like him in her last performance 🤔

There’s a difference though... Tamara slayed, John H crumbled. :haha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I love that Cami edit. :wub: Vote for both queens! 🗳

I honestly want both Cami and DeSz in the finale but I like Cami a bit more bc her voice is more refreshing and unique. But whoever on Team Kelly doesn't get the PV better win the instant save!!! Cami, Tamara, and DeSz are all queens. 🤩

• Like 1