Jump to content

Who was/is the most beautiful contestant ever?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

Female - Khaliya Kimberlie & Maelyn Jarmon

Male - Viktor Kiraly

Ow I forgot the Queen!

 

But India for me is prettier. She looked like at her season Beyoncé, especially her lips

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eidi said:

Ow I forgot the Queen!

 

But India for me is prettier. She looked like at her season Beyoncé, especially her lips

India is definitely stunning! Now that you mention it, I do see the resemblance to Beyonce omggg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Female: Brynn Cartelli (she looks STUNNING in her IG posts) 

 

Male: Jake Barker, Josiah Hawley, and Viktor Kiraly

 

Yes maybe in her IG she looked stunning but at her season I don't think so. Even Spensha looked more gorgeous IMO

 

Jake and Josiah were handsome, but as I prefer black hair I would take Viktor and Ryan any day.

 His "relative" Josh was also beautiful

 

 

 

Edited by eidi
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry but this just feels wrong. I know it wasn't ill-intentioned and many people talk about how attractive some contestants are (Maelyn and Ryan just being two very popular examples) but directly comparing two people is a big yikes. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, antikid said:

I'm sorry but this just feels wrong. I know it wasn't ill-intentioned and many people talk about how attractive some contestants are (Maelyn and Ryan just being two very popular examples) but directly comparing two people is a big yikes. 

i agree. i would honestly say that i don't really like the premise of the thread at all

edit: though i acknowledge the thread was probably not made with ill intent

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Steve Marmelo (I think that is his name) 2 years ago or so , had a quirky voice, who was compared to Ben Afleck but he was really cute. That is what first comes to my mind

his name was steve memmolo, if you're referring to the guy from season 15 who sang unaware in the KOs

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Steve Marmelo (I think that is his name) 2 years ago or so , had a quirky voice, who was compared to Ben Afleck but he was really cute. That is what first comes to my mind

Before he sang I said "Oh, it's Ben Afleck"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...