Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Victor Arroyo

7c1d4d628d87bab0638ad9090ba5a4cd.jpg

Victor appeared on BB18, where he became known as the battle back champion. Initially being voted out in the second week, he went on to win the pre-jury battle back, then again following his second eviction. His 'underdog' story and being likeable enough ended up winning him America's Favorite for the season. I didn't mind him too much on the season but as time has gone on he's not someone I really cared for. He is now engaged to Nicole and they are expecting a baby which is cute so good for them! But also his transformation into now being completely shaved and becoming a cop is... well, not his best look IMO but good for him. He also started a podcast with Nicole because apparently everyone now needs a podcast.

Save Will Wikle

Edited by *Lily

Mark Jansen

lUivIBCI_400x400.jpg

Mark is one half of the fame wh*re duo of Mark and Elena. Mark and Elena had a "showmance" on Big Brother 19. Almost everything that these 2 did was for the cameras and to pursue future reality tv shows as a "couple". There is nothing genuine about either of them so I am kinda surprised Mark lasted this long. I kinda forgot about him so maybe its partially my fault that he lasted as long as he did. Mark and Elena went on to do EX on the Beach and probably begged numerous times to be on The Amazing Race to no luck. They eventually ended their fake relationship and I am not sure what Mark is doing now but probably begging to be on more reality tv shows I am sure. Elena is definitely more disgusting of a human being than Mark is but anyone that stays with her as long as he did is probably almost as bad at least so out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Chicken George

Steve Moses

Image result for Steve Moses gif

Steve was the winner of Big Brother 17.  I think we all agree, that while it was deserved as all wins are, he truly robbed Vanessa of an opportunity of pleading her case and potential win.  Steve beat out LIz, who I preferred out of the two of them.  Steve was an outcast for a lot of the game, but he was situated nicely in Vanessa back pocket.  This worked out for him as she was able to keep him in the game and he was able to win competitions to help push her agenda later in the game.  He won 4 heads of households and 2 power of vetoes.  He was also nominated like 5 times.  We all know he's the inferior Ian though. 

Save: Lane  

Beau Beasley

RelievedCompleteIlladopsis-max-1mb.gif

This is the only gif I can find of the iconic Beau Beasley. This cut is not one I made lightly, but despite being Janelle's BFF post-show I have to judge the respective houseguest based on their time on the show. I love Beau now, but I did not like him on the show. I didn't hate him, but I wasn't crazy about him either. April was probably the only member of The Nerd Herd that I could tolerate. Beau and Ivette were a close second though. Beau was not as bad as his counterparts, but he was just aligned with the part of the house that I did not like. :haha: His fight with Janelle with iconic. "POLYESTER HAIR B!TCH" AND "YOU DATE OLDER MEN!!!" will be forever iconic. Janelle and Beau had a love/hate relationship. :dead: Beau calmed Ivette down when Beau wasn't fighting with Janelle. :dead: Beau's infatuation with Kaysar and his relationship with Howie was great too. I still remember when Beau nominated Howie and Rachel and Rachel mocked his nickname and was like "THANK YOU, BEAU BEAU. THANK YOU, BEAU BEAU!!!"! :dead: Beau Beasley was a houseguest from Big Brother 6. The most iconic season and explosive season imo. It's either that or season 10. Like I mentioned, Beau was a member of The Friendship Alliance or The Nerd Herd as the Sovereign Six Alliance called them. Beau's secret partner in the house was Ivette Corredero. He was evicted during the first half of the second Double Eviction by a unanimous 3-0 vote placing 6th and became the fourth member of the jury. He was a personal shopper and was the token black gay in the house. Beau won one HOH competition which sent Rachel out of the house meaning him and Ivettte were the last pair in the house after Howie sent him packing. Janelle and Beau are super close now and he even went to her wedding. Janelle even stopped Beau from being attack for being gay during Janelle's bachelorette party. Beau still keeps in contact with Janelle and Ivette which I find funny because Ivette and Janelle were mortal enemies on the show. :haha: Beau supported Janelle and Kaysar on BB22 so he is still active on social media. He is happily married now. Beau is great and I think this is a good spot for him. ❤️

Save: sean penn surfer GIF

Cycle Six ~BB App Store~

BB20-epi-06-Tyler-power-app-680x380.jpg

In BB20, the houseguests entered the BB App Store and some of them were granted prizes. This time, you will all be granted prizes. There are 8 prizes you can obtain hidden randomly behind 8 apps.

These are the 8 prizes:

Safety Suite - Send four houseguests to the safety suite for the entire cycle. They can not be nominated or cut.
Halting Hex - Block a nominator from nominating for the cycle. You will decide who at the beginning of the cycle.
Steal a vote - Get two saves for each round the entire cycle (except on your own noms). That means whoever is last to cut and save, will only be able to cut whoever is left. If you are last to cut and save though, you forfeit your power for the round and only get one save.
Camp Comeback - Place four people evicted this cycle into a battle to return. One will be chosen via a public vote to return.
MVP - Choose one houseguest that must be nominated every round of the cycle. Once they get evicted you choose someone else. You cannot cut that person.
Instant Eviction - You can cut anyone you’d like at the end of the cycle. No one is off limits.
Duo Twist - Your nominations will be in duos and everyone else will save one member of the duo and cut the other. Think of it as 7 battle rounds. You are also immune from being affected by any other twists.
Saboteur - You can force one ranker to renominate and make half of their nominations your own picks. You will make this decision after they have nominated, but before all the cuts and saves have been made.

They have all been put in the randomizer and are hidden behind these 8 numbers. Sign up for what number you would like and hope for the best

App 1 - 

App 2 - 

App 3 - 

App 4 - 

App 5 - 

App 6 - 

App 7 - 

App 8 - 

@*Diana @*Lily @1234567890 @Solaris @QueenKalie @Steven_ @*Amanda @*Chris

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Cycle 6 Posted)

Cycle Six ~BB App Store~

BB20-epi-06-Tyler-power-app-680x380.jpg

8 players have walked into the App Store.

@*Lily walked in and clicked the first app. She has won the Safety Suite! She can send four houseguests to the suite for the entire cycle. They can not be nominated or cut. She can now post who those four houseguests are.

@*Amanda walked in and clicked the second app. She has won the Saboteur! She can force one ranker to renominate and make half of their nominations her own picks. She will make this decision after they have nominated, but before all the cuts and saves have been made. She cannot use this against the winner of the duos twist.

@*Chris walked in and clicked the third app. He has won the Instant Eviction! He can cut anyone he'd like at the end of the cycle. No one is off limits, including the previous nominees or those in the safety suite. The only houseguest off limits is whoever is brought back from camp comeback since that will occur after the instant eviction.

@QueenKalie walked in and clicked the fourth app. He has won the Camp Comeback! He can place four houseguests evicted this cycle into a battle to return. One will be chosen via a public vote to return. This will happen at the end of the cycle during the Instant Eviction.

@1234567890 walked in and clicked the fifth app. She won the MVP power! She can choose one houseguest that must be nominated every round of the cycle. Once they get evicted she choose someone else. She cannot cut that person. Even after the saboteur sabotages a set of nominations, this houseguest must still be nominated.

@Solaris walked in and clicked the sixth app. He has won the Steal a Vote! He gets two saves for each round the entire cycle (except on his own noms). That means whoever is last to cut and save, will only be able to cut whoever is left. If he is last to cut and save though, he forfeits his power for the round and only get one save.

@*Diana walked in and clicked the seventh app. She has won the Duo Twist! Her nominations will be in duos and everyone else will save one member of the duo and cut the other. Think of it as 7 battle rounds. She is also immune from being affected by the saboteur or the halting hex.

@Steven_ walked in and clicked the final app. He has won the Halting Hex! He will block a nominator from nominating for the cycle. He can make his decision as soon as he's ready and he can choose any other ranker besides Diana.

XmLrCsD.png

Once the Halting Hex, Safety Suite, and MVP are used, I will randomize the nominating order and we can begin!

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Cycle 6 Twists Revealed)