Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Jodi Rollins

jodi-rollins-300.jpg&q=85

Jodi only lasted 6 hours in Big Brother and is probably one of the most overrated houseguests on this website. I think she made like the top 50 last time. I remember getting shit for dragging other nobodies far but everyone else dragged Jodi an even bigger nobody even farther, so Jody can get cut in this rankdown again. Jodi was on Big Brother 14 and was drafted by Dan. Due to a twist the losing team of the challenge on the premiere episode had to evict someone. The decisions was on Dan and he decided to cut Jodi probably thinking that Kara and Danielle had a better shot at winning. The twist was unfair and stupid but it's not the only time that someone has gone home on premiere day but no one glorifies Glen Garcia because he went home on premiere day and rightfully so of course.  Anyways that's more than enough words for someone who only lasted 6 hours so out Jodi goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Dominic Briones 

Winston Hines

tumblr_pc3pcco9tJ1w8v6pno3_500.gifv

FINALLY. :dead: I like Winston, but I feel he has lasted too long in this now and I have always preferred Brett because of his personality. Winston is a little bland for my liking. I say this as Cody is kind of bland himself. Oops. The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants. ❤️ Selena Gomez said it so it must be true. :giggle:Winston Hines was a contestant on Big Brother 20 and he was apart of the Level Six alliance and he was most loyal to his bro, Brett Robinson. He was the founder of the alliance. During Week 3 he was put up on the block by Scottie and FOUTTE expected Brett to be the one to leave that week, but in a swerve Windston's alliance members viewed him as a liability and decided to vote him out over Brett. He was sent home in a 6-5 vote and he came in 14th place. Winston was also a contestant on Love Island post-Big Brother, but didn't couple with anyone because we know his heart belongs to Brett. :dead:

Save: tenor.gif?itemid=17407886

WILLIAM LAPRISE DESBIENS

tumblr_ooamiu56AM1v9roxto1_250.gifv tumblr_ooamiu56AM1v9roxto5_250.gifv tumblr_ooamiu56AM1v9roxto9_250.gifv

I truly struggled at making this decision as I'd say both Matt and William rank around the same spot for me, although I do feel neither of them deserves to go out of this rankdown just yet. But here I am cutting William Laprise Desbiens, houseguest of Big Brother Canada 5, from this rankdown. For me, while William's gameplay is not the most impressive one, I always found William to be super charismatic which I think what benefited him in the game - who would want to go against this French-Canadian gay houseguest  :giggle:, and I also connected with him as one of the first houseguest/contestant that I felt represented by.  

In the game, he was super close to Dre who was essentially his ride or die & he also formed a bond with Kevin where he was unfortunately being used by Kevin - I always enjoyed their "showmance" if we could call it that.  One of his biggest move was winning HOH when he was crowned as HOH while being in the minority - he wanted to backdoor Bruno but was unable to convince Kevin to use the Veto which meant Emily eventually got voted out.  He went out during a double eviction with his close friend, Dre - their friendship is easily one of my all-time favourite and if I am not mistaken, they're still friends to this day. 

SAVING: MATT  HOFFMAN

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Noms Next)

Roddy Mancuso

00.jpg

I wish I was two seconds sooner. why are we saving Tyler? I wanted to re used my write up oh well I guess I will cut Roddy because I remember him. I do remember he was the Roddy is the first house guest to ever be nominated twice in a row. Now days that is pretty common but at the time he made history by being the first ever this happened to.  Danielle called him the devil the entire season LOL. She was no fan. He did last a pretty good portion of the season He was evicted week 8 and coming in 6th place and was the 7th member of that season's jury. I am lazy and this is 100 words so goodbye Roddy. At least you can say you beat Jeff.

Saving: Dick Donato

JEFF SCHROEDER

KKqlw3c.png

Jeff Schroeder was a Houseguest on Big Brother 11 and Big Brother 13. In his first appearance on the show, he became a fan favorite. America especially liked his showmance with eventual winner Jordan Lloyd. They were the Big Brother sweethearts, and America even voted to give Jeff the Coup d'Etat power. Jeff used this power to take Jessie out of the game. However, Jeff's time came to an end not too long afterwards. He was fooled into believing that his ally Russell was going to target him, so he took out Russell when he won HoH. Kevin was the one who came up with this lie, and Jeff ended up getting evicted the following week when Kevin won HoH. Jeff was taken out a couple of weeks short from the finale, but he would return with Jordan two years later. Jeff would get evicted in the double eviction, and I wasn’t sad to see him go. I actually liked Jeff and Jordan during season 11 (I didn’t watch the live feeds back then though). I didn’t really like them in Season 13, and I especially disliked Jeff. He was condescending and demeaned the other people in the house (especially the women). He acted like everyone was supposed to play to help Jeff and Jordan make it to the end. If anyone did anything that didn’t help him or Jordan, then they were bad people. In Big Brother 13, there was a Veterans alliance (Danielle jumped ship though and the two butted heads). Jeff also had newbies Adam and Shelly on his side. However, Shelly was ready to cut Jeff loose. When Jeff realized Shelly wasn't on his side anymore, he made her feel like a bad person and everything he did was "for the team." It was interesting how the tables turned and how Jeff had to beg for his life to Shelly during the double eviction. He pretty much disregarded her, but only crawled back when it served his interests. Shelly stood her ground, and she cast her vote to evict Jeff. It was a 2-2 vote as Adam was still a Jeff minion, but Kalia broke the tie and sent Jeff to the jury house. Anyway, not only was Jeff rude to people, but he was homophobic too. Everyone remember Dumbledore-gate? I watched some live feeds clips when Season 13 came around. There was a conversation about how Albus Dumbledore was revealed to be gay, and Jeff was disgusted. Jeff pretty much insinuated that gay men shouldn’t be allowed to be teachers since they'll be around children. Here were his exact words: "He's in a school with little kids, you don't want to make that guy gay!" And here's the back and forth between him and Kalia:

JEFF: You're gonna let a storybook of where they go away to fantasy camp and it's all little kids and everyone's without their parents, and the guy is gay?!

KALIA: Just because he's gay doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him.

JEFF: GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE! DON'T START WITH THAT F***ING SH*T! DON'T TELL ME THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR  F***ING TV!

KALIA: My little sister is gay!

JEFF: I don't give a f**k if your little sister is gay! Think about what it is!

And this wasn’t the first time Jeff was homophobic. Here’s an incident from BB11:

In an backyard fight this weekend, after Russell mocked him for being a “dumbass,” Jeff said to Russell, “way to show your true colors, f*g.” Russell replied, “Hey, why do you hate on gay people, one? Why do you hate on gay people? If you want to call me a bitch, call me a bitch, but that’s just kind of stupid.” Jeff replied, “That is pretty much calling you a bitch, man, [indecipherable] gay people.”

Nonetheless, a large portion of the Big Brother fan base liked Jeff enough to grant him the Fan Favorite prize the two times he competed. Since being on the show, Jeff has been doing Big Brother coverage for CBS with Houseguests interviews. He and Jordan have also since married and had kids. I doubt he'll play Big Brother again, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see him doing more cast interviews again. Anyway, I don't care for Jeff, so out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Tyler.

source.gif

Edited by Steven_
  • Thanks 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Noms Posted)

I know Roddy's not the most popular houseguest around these parts so I'm not devastated to lose him, but him (or Marvin) would've been my save and I would've loved to see him in the top 100. Obviously part of it is because I'm a BB3 stan and I love everything about that season, but I really think he's the perfect foil for Danielle. I loved their little war and how she kept trying to take shots at him, but his social game was so good he just kept surviving, until she finally convinced Amy to break the veto deal she had with him and she finally took him down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

I truly struggled at making this decision as I'd say both Matt and William rank around the same spot for me, although I do feel neither of them deserves to go out of this rankdown just yet

Unfortunately, my options were limited, as a lot of the more foddery houseguest that fit my restriction were already cut by the time it got to me. :dead: 

Eddie McGee

Eddie1.jpg

Well, I'll go for the easy cut of a season 1 houseguest. Pretty sure most people won't care too much because outside of Chicken George, season 1 didn't really provide us with any mainstays of the show once it got a massive revamp for season 2. A much needed revamp. 70 episodes with no HOH/Veto/whatever random twist-related comps we get now was just really boring. Eddie is the winner of season 1, receiving 59% of America's vote. That's right, America voted for the winner of the season (and well, every "banishment"). The only other time America voted for the winner was during OTT (thank goodness they didn't hand Jason Roy the win). He's also an amputee, and the only one who's competed on the show to date. Honestly, I have a very fuzzy memory of this season and am not about to sit through 70 episodes of it, so this is an easy cut to make. Congrats to Eddie on not being the lowest-ranked winner in this, though. At least he has that going for him.

SAVING: Marvin Latimer

33 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Unfortunately, my options were limited, as a lot of the more foddery houseguest that fit my restriction were already cut by the time it got to me. :dead: 

I understanding considering I went through something similar as there’s  not a lot male houseguests are still in this  :haha: