Victoria Rafaeli

Alex Willett

Allison White

Willow MacDonald

Dre Gwenaelle

Olivia Riemer

Kailyn Archer

Please repost without editing!

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Steven's Noms Posted)

Victoria Rafaeli

Did this from my phone will update later

Victoria was a pawn almost every week in the Big Brother house. Victoria was arguably one of the dumbest houseguests that we have had. She was basically just Derrick's pawn all season long. Cody could have chosen to take Victoria to the end with him and win the game easily but instead he chose Derrick and he got crushed for his efforts. Victoria did have some random funny stories like the crow story. I forget the details now but I do remember it being funny. Anyways I was never really a fan of Victoria so she can exit this rankdown now.

Saving Alex Willett

Kailyn Archer

giphy.gif

I really like Kailyn and think she's one of the better CAN7 houseguests for sure, but she's an easy cut from this set of nominations as a week 3 evictee. As I mentioned, she was cast on Canada 7. After an amazing season that was run by amazing female houseguests, this season was a let down because it treaded into season 12 territory where all the boring guys formed an alliance that carried them to the end while picking off all the houseguests I liked. Kailyn is one of the houseguests I liked. My mind is fuzzy on that season, but I thought Kailyn was a nice presence in the house and was sad that she didn't last that long. She was nominated by Chelsea as a replacement nominee in week 3 and then evicted in a 10-0 vote up against Sola's favorite Damien. Because of course it was a unanimous vote. Outside of Maki's split vote eviction, the rest were unanimous or nearly-unanimous votes. The houseguests of season 7 REALLY didn't want to go against what the HOH/house wants and it's really infuriating because it just doesn't make for good television. Anyway, Kailyn is great but I can't really justify keeping her around with this group of nominees so she gets cut here. This is a super impressive ranking for her though, considering she's a week 3 boot from a version not everyone has seen.

SAVING: Willow MacDonald

This is obviously a fair spot for Kailyn, but I am glad she made it this shockingly far. Kailyn is such an underrated houseguest and how she managed to split the vote on week two is beyond amazing. Literally the best moment of the season somehow.

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 3

Shannon Dragoo

Shannon-Dragoo.jpg

She is someone who didn't really make a lasting opinion on me outside of her showmance so I will cut her. She's struggling with being the first on the list and I am being lazy and cutting the first name I saw. Shannon doesn't seem like a very pleasant person reading her Wikipedia. She was known for her mean-spirited antics in the house, such as placing a bag of potato chips on Autumn Daly bed to imply that she was fat which alone will justify this cut and being nasty and scrubbing the toilet using fellow houseguest Hardy's toothbrush. That's beyond gross and they allowed this?????

Saving: April Lewis

Edited by *Diana

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This is obviously a fair spot for Kailyn, but I am glad she made it this shockingly far. Kailyn is such an underrated houseguest and how she managed to split the vote on week two is beyond amazing. Literally the best moment of the season somehow.

Yes!

I forgot how many unanimous votes there were that season until I looked at the wiki, so I'm glad she at least gave us an interesting week and split vote in week 2.

ALLISON WHITE

tumblr_n4ghfxUvx31tv3r8go1_400.gifv

Out of these nominees, Allison White was the easiest and safest cut - there's a few houseguests nominated that should be saved as they deserve to go further in the rankdown. But now, it's time to discuss Allison White whom is best known for her time on Big Brother Canada 2 where she was voted in by Canada - I remember rooting for her during the vote but was she ever a disappointment as soon as she walked in the game.  She quickly formed a showmance with Andrew Gordon to ensure her safety as his alliance held the power in the house, much to our displeasure. Eventually, she aligned herself with the right side of the house but this is not enough to save her as she didn't do much to contribute to the alliance as a whole.  Her biggest accomplishment in this house was finding the Secret Power of Veto which she eventually used on Sabrina to force Jon to nominate someone from his alliance - this was also her pettiest move so we kinda stan, but that move doesn't hold a light of day compare to Ika earlier in the season.   And her petty move eventually backfired when an instant eviction was announced - she was put on the block and later evicted when no one voted to keep her. 

Overall, Allison was not a super exciting houseguest - she had some of her moments like her drinking challenges with Jon, her entrance was pretty iconic, and of course her meltdown which Alex posted :

SAVING: OLIVIA RIEMER

Jessie Kowalski

Image result for Jessie Kowalski gif

Jessie Kowalski was the "pretty girl" in big brother 15.  I liked her for most of the season.  She was closest to Judd, but I believe she was also close to Candice and Helen.  I think she wanted to have a showmance with Judd, I don't believe anything actually came of that.  Jessie was nominated week 1, mostly because people didn't like her.  She ultimately survived that week, as the people weaponized Elissa.  Jessie would be nominated 4 times before she was evicted.  She ultimate got 10th place, and made it 6 weeks.  She did not win the juror buy back and she voted for Andy to win.  In the context of season 15, Jessie was good, prob my Top 5, amongst the entirety of the show, she probably doesn't need to get any further.

Save: Alison Irwin