Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Neeley Jackson

161028-news-big-brother-over-the-top.jpg

Neeley Jackson was on the internet season of Big Brother, Big Brother Over The Top and finished in tenth place. Neeley was in Jason Roy's alliance and I never cared for any of the people in that alliance so that's why I chose to cut her. Neeley was nominated by America in week 4 and sent home by America's vote so America clearly wasn't a fan. Here's a couple of random facts about Neeley:

So congrats to Neeley a couple of her Big Brother firsts she can use these in Big Brother trivia if she wants to I guess but other than that she is largely a forgetable Big Brother player so cutting here is just fine and out she goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Holly King

PAIGE DISTRANSKI

tumblr_o3gzrgsPoK1ql2ui0o6_250.gifv tumblr_o3gzrgsPoK1ql2ui0o4_250.gifv tumblr_o3gzrgsPoK1ql2ui0o3_250.gifv

Who is she? Honestly, who is she? It seems that Paige Distranski is relevant enough as she has a few gifs to choose from - I have a feeling that she's only relevant because she's a basic blonde contestant that everyone falls in love due to their looks, just like any other reality-tv show.  It seems that she was a contestant on Big Brother Canada in its 4th season but I still do not recall her presence in the house. It seems that there is a reason that I may not remember her presence is that she only lasted one week; During her time in the house, she was not seen as a threat as she did not form any alliances. In fact, many did not considered a threat hence why she was nominated in order to send Kelsey home during the 1st week of the competition. Unfortunately, the lack of alliances meant that it was easy for the house to flip the vote & keep Kelsey over her which meant Paige aka the Pawn went home - similarly to her time in the Big Brother house,  she gets the chop during the first "week" of this rankdown.

SAVING: RACHEL "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ANGELA" SWINDLER 

Edited by *Chris

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Monet Stunson

Monet_Stunson.jpg

Monet is a week 2 fodder boot on season 12, and that makes her an easy cut here. Monet’s only notable thing was being Queen Britney’s BFF, but unlike Britney, she was really boring and uninteresting. The pair would complain about Rachel a lot. Which yes, I can see how Rachel Reilly can be difficult to live with 24/7, but they complained so much that there was an entire segment dedicated to it. :dead: Rachel won the week 2 HOH and nominated her. On eviction night, she was evicted 7-2 because Matt had the votes to stay on lock with the Brigade. Only Britney and Kathy voted to keep her. There’s not much else to say about a pretty boring houseguest so I hope this is 100 words.

SAVING: Becky Burgess 

Updated!

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I’m extremely impartial tyvm

:dead: 

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Don't know who Paige is but she's really cute at least!

I watched her season but forgot all about her until seeing her write-up. But yes she is very cute. :yes: 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

You’re so predictable :wub: :giggle:

:haha:  

And omg I remember crushing on Monet back on BB12 days. 🙈 I thought she was very gorgeous. But she was a Rachel hater so I couldn't stan her. :haha: 

Risha Denner

tenor.gif?itemid=13715295

What an ironic twist with me saving Jennifer Vasquez, but I don't know who Risha Denner is so that is the only reason Jenny from the Block survives. :haha: Risha Denner was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 3. She was only in the house for a few minutes before being nominated by her fellow HG's just based on their first impression of her. She failed to win the POV and was up against Pilar Nemer for eviction. Canada voted to evict and Risha was evicted in 16th place. Risha was given a chance to re-enter the house during Week 5 along with the first 5 evictees but she didn't win the endurance competition and was officially evicted from he Big Brother Canada 3 house.

Save: Jennifer Vasquez

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Amanda's Noms Next)

JC Mounduix
JC-Monduix-in-the-Big-Brother-house-BIG-

But really a more accurate picture
Freitas-Curbside-Trash-Recycling-Bin.jpg

I attempted to get him cut daring round one and was kinda grossed out when he was quickly saved but then again everyone in my round was trash. I guess it's because JC was so vile, so disgusting and literally SEXUALLY ASSAULTED someone I figured he'd be a easy first cut but I guess not. JC said the N word unapologetically over and over, he assaulted cast mates, he was a sexist, racist pig.  The fact they kept giving him chances and literally putting his fellow cast mates at risk will never be ok and when I really let go of my hope for this show. I can't believe he made it this far into the rankdown because he probably the worst most vile big brother contestant of all time pretty easily which says a lot with the bar of utter human garbage they always seem to have on this show.

Good freaking riddance he is gone now and I don't have to be triggered by him being saved again

To end, I'll  quote our host Alex's pretty spot on assessment of JC

Idk who you'd call the Big Brother Trump, but I'd say it's JC.

I feel like all the other problematic houseguests have some sort of shame in being called out. JC is openly a racist, sexist, transphobic, sexual harasser and seems to own it in order to become some sort of right wing lunatic online.

Saving: Chelsia Hart

Edited by *Diana

Frankie Grande

Frankie grande GIF - Find on GIFER

Frankie Grande is a "social media mogul".  AKA fame-ho riding on the heels of his sister who appeals to young gays everywhere.  Frankie is one of my least favorite houseguests of all time.  He was part of America's "trio" or whatever they were called with Donny, and Derek. The only one of the three who deserved that was Donnie.  Frankie was part of the detonators and the bomb squad alliance.  He was probably closest with Zach Rance out of everyone.  While I enjoyed Zach, I disliked Frankie.  Frankies eviction wasd glorious as it was a repeat qeek of competitions he had previously won, and he won neither of this time around.  He was evicted at final 5 over Victoria, feeling betrayed by his allies.  

Save: Amanda