Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Mike Lubinski

uH5B2Ka.png

How does one write 100 words on someone so irrelevant to big brother history that I honestly don't remember who he is? welp, he gets this cut for 2 reasons. 1, when I don't remember you the least out of a list of list this that is bad enough. 2. He was not only was he was the first evicted during season 5, well he was evicted in a unanimous 10-0 vote placing 14th. He has a lot of firsts to his name for being so unforgettable and none are really good firsts to have beside this one apparently he was the first house guest ever to come from Michigan. Cool. Now on to this other firsts, well, Mike is the first male to be the first person evicted from a season on Big Brother. The fact it took five seasons makes me question things but oh well, first for everything and in this case he wasn't missed at all. I hope this is 100 words because I am tired of writing about him.

Saving: Karen Fowler

Edited by *Diana

Scott Weintraub

big_brother_4_scott_Weintraub.jpg

In a pretty easy cut, Scott appeared on Big Brother 4...pretty briefly. In the X-Factor twist that season, he was faced having to compete against his ex-girlfriend Amanda, which was the start of his rough journey. Just 8 days in, Scott had a huge outburst which led to him being expelled from the game. His ex followed shortly after as the first houseguest evicted. Something I did not know is that apparently following the outburst, he revealed to all the houseguests that he had HPV, which then caused even more upset in the house... I'm hoping I'm at 100 words now because this feels like a good place to stop!

Saving Autumn Daly

Edited by *Lily

Amanda Craig

Big Brother 4 - The X Factor

Amanda was on the fourth season of big brother us. Also known as the ex factory season.  Amanda was brought in as Scott's ex. He was just cut so she should follow suit.  Amanda was the first person evicted from the season. Nathan nominated her against jee as they were both in the ex's group. Amanda was evicted against him by a 9-0 vote.  Girl is mostly known for getting freaky in the sheets on camera with David lane.  Back when it was drowned upon.  Apparently David's granny was into it.  I'll make this pretty later. I need to add at least four more words. At least David was cute, good choice.

Save Eric

Edited by Solaris

Just now, Elliott said:

*me randomly popping in with my limited BB knowledge asking why the entire BB3 jury sans Jason hasn’t been nominated yet for robbing Danielle Reyes*

Because there's actual racists and trash that need to leave first. 😘 

Braden Bacha

bb11braden.jpg

Braden was on Big Brother 11 and he was the first boot on Big Brother 11. Any first boot is a justified cut early in the game based on merit alone but what makes the Braden cut even more justified is that fact that he was the first boot because of the racist comments that he made. So he 100% was an easy and  justifiable cut during this early round. I forgot what exactly he said because BB11 was awhile ago at this point and he was a super unimportant character so I have not spent anytime thinking about him at all in the last 10 years or so that it has been. I cant believe it's been that long since the season aired wow that's kinda crazy. BB11 was the first season that I watched the live feeds for. I didn't watch a ton of live feeds but I watched them on occasion and I did enjoy the season overall but Braden I don't remember much about other than that he was racist and a first boot. That's enough for him I guess so out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Michelle.

Edited by QueenKalie

WILLIAM COLLINS

william-collins-big-brother-season-one-where-are-they-now.jpg?fit=1000,736

It's been more than 20 years since William Collins played Big Brother where he was part of the first ever cast of Big Brother: US. And unfortunately for him, his presence on the show did not have much of an impact compare to other contestants from the first season. In fact, William Collins was the first ever contestant to be banished from the house - yes, evicted was known as banished during the 1st season.  Outside of being known for being the first contestant being banished in Big Brother: US history, he is best remembered for his abrasive personality & willing to argue / fight with other contestants notably Brittany Petros. It is also known that William would love to come back to play the game as he applied for Big Brother 7 but unfortunately for him, I do not think that he will ever  partake in a future season of Big Brother.  

SAVING: SHERYL BRAXTON

TONYA PAONI

6Aw5doC.jpg?1?4998

Tonya Paoni competed on Brother Brother 3. She didn't last long as she was the second person evicted from the house. Marcellus won the HoH competition the week she left, and she was on the block next to Josh. Tonya felt safe in the beginning of the week as she thought Josh was the target. However, Marcellus said in the DR that he doesn't like what Tonya stands for and wouldn't be bothered if she was the one who ended up getting evicted. Anyway, before her eviction, Tonya got into an argument with Marcellus and Amy. Tonya made some comment about how Amy drinks too much....and then she followed Amy outside and told her to not talk crap about her behind her back. She also said she isn't someone to be screwed with. Amy wasn't even talking about Tonya, which made the whole situation confusing. Marcellus was bothered by how Tonya approached Amy, and he told her she should be on her best behavior since she's on the block. Although she was "the pawn," Tonya was surprised when she ended up getting evicted by a 5-3 vote. Anyway, sorry to Tonya, but out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving Jean Jordan.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Lily's Noms Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Lily's Noms Posted)