Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Alex Ow

HMCj.gif

And the season 19 cast continues to drop like flies. I love to see it. Alex was one of many loyal Paul minions who helped contribute to making this season bad. She trusted Paul way too much, was fine with the gross bullying tactics that ran rampant this season, and in general just played the game for Paul rather than herself. Aside from being one of many season-ruiners, she wore cat ears 24/7. And she had a friendship with Jason. What a bizarre friendship duo these two were. And he didn't even believe that she had no part in his eviction when he was sent packing. Alex followed Jason out the door a few evictions later and would FINALLY wake up to how Paul was playing the game when she and the other jurors compared notes. Her one good moment of the season was her statement about voting for the person who stabbed her in the front instead of in the back and not voting for Paul to win. In this case, I was happy for such a bitter jury because it showed just how badly Paul mismanaged the jury for a second time in a row. However, that one good moment does not make up for an entire season of being a mindless zombie who eagerly went with whatever Paul wanted to do, allowed the awful bullying to happen, and joined in the witch hunt against Jess and Cody (not a Jody fan by any means, but the house really did treat them horribly). Alex was not a good or fun houseguest which is why I nominated her during my round and I'm very happy to cut her from this rankdown.

SAVING: Russell Kairouz

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don’t know Paul but he must be insufferable if he lost to Nicole F of all people.

He's basically the Russell Hantz of Big Brother. He lost twice and the other person he lost to is Josh who is more insufferable than Nicole so yeah safe to say people didn't like Paul.  

James Huling

bb18-bblf-20160905-0117-james-00.jpg

Both James and Adam suck horribly as people Adam used his winnings to start a drug empire and James leaked naked photos of Natalie among other things. I have to save one person and chose to save Adam because he won and James sucked at the game so bye James. James didn't care about winning the game he was more there for the cameras and was actively trying to win America's favorite instead of the 500k which is just dumb because that's far less money. Camera wh*res are among my least favorite people and when you combine that with being a major dbag that makes you a very easy cut at any point in the game. So I really don't wanna talk about James anymore so out he goes from this rankdown now. 

Saving Adam (Gross)

Cycle Two ~Double Eviction Night~

de.gif

It's double eviction week! We still got lots of fodder to go through, so why not speed things up?! For this cycle, you will each be naming 28 nominations. The other seven rankers will save two houseguests and cut two. You can only save and cut one at a time. So you will do your first writeup with your cut and save, then you can move on to making your second cut and save once the first writeup is in. As per usual, you have half an hour to get each writeup in and you can only refresh your cut and save once. Nominees from the previous set of nominations and immunities are still off limits. Everyone else is up for grabs!

Here is the nominating order:

FM36Zj8.png

So @Steven_ has gone from last to first! He is up first with his 28 nominations!

@Solaris @*Lily @*Amanda @1234567890 @*Chris @*Diana @QueenKalie

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Cycle Two Posted)

NOMINATIONS
Jean Jordan
Maggie Ausburn

Ivette Corredero

Jennifer Vazquez
Chelsia Hart
April Dowling

Adam Poch

Frank Eudy

JoJo Spatafora

McCrae Olson

Amanda Zuckerman

Derrick Levasseur

Christine Brecht

Jeff Weldon

Jace Agoli

Corey Brooks

Zakiyah Everette

Angela “Rockstar” Lantry 
Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams

Cliff Hogg III

Isabella Wang

Kato Kaelin

Danielle Alexander

Kenny Brain

Maddy Pavle

Dallas Cormier

Ryan Ballantine

Maki Moto

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Steven's Noms Posted)

Zakiyah Everette

Showmance GIF by Big Brother - Find & Share on GIPHY

its infuriating for someone who talked a big game and could have been a fan favorite early in the game becomes insufferable due to who she chooses to spend her time in the house with.  This happened with Zakiyah. Zakiyah was originally part of the final 5 alliance alongside Tiffany, Da'Vonne, Nicole and Big Meech.  She was also closest with Da'Vonne for awhile, and I thought it could carry them far.  Well it Carried Zakiyah to being evicted immediately after Da'Vonne in 10th place.  Back to what I was saying, being associated with Paulie is what really did her in.  He helped send her home, and really no one else cared about being allied with her.  Then they hooked back up at the jury causing Day to blow up at Paulie.  Either way, no loss at all.

Save: Amanda

Edited by Solaris