Big Brother News

FunkyFrankie

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I suppose this is the best place to put this but I keep seeing rumours for the cast of Celebrity Big Brother Australia and it sounds…wild. :dead:

Can’t seem to post a link right now but I’ve seen stories about Omarosa, Caitlyn Jenner  (in the middle of her governor campaign lmao?!), Meghan Markle’s brother and Neil Patrick Harris all being on. Apparently NPH was supposed to be doing another show in Australia but it got cancelled to Covid so now he may be on this instead, which is crazy to me because I know he’s a BB fan but he seems too famous and, well not messy enough for this. :haha:

(lol also Katie Hopkins was apparently going to be on but then unsurprisingly acted an idiot and was breaking all the Covid restrictions so she got deported).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 4:33 AM, *Lily said:

I suppose this is the best place to put this but I keep seeing rumours for the cast of Celebrity Big Brother Australia and it sounds…wild. :dead:

Can’t seem to post a link right now but I’ve seen stories about Omarosa, Caitlyn Jenner  (in the middle of her governor campaign lmao?!), Meghan Markle’s brother and Neil Patrick Harris all being on. Apparently NPH was supposed to be doing another show in Australia but it got cancelled to Covid so now he may be on this instead, which is crazy to me because I know he’s a BB fan but he seems too famous and, well not messy enough for this. :haha:

(lol also Katie Hopkins was apparently going to be on but then unsurprisingly acted an idiot and was breaking all the Covid restrictions so she got deported).

Well, the rumors weren’t too far off. No NPH, but Caitlyn Jenner, Omarosa and Meghan Markle’s brother are all part of the cast.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...