Big Brother News

FunkyFrankie

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

The cast being announced on Tuesday? Soooo literally a day before the premiere? WTH is this all about? :dead: 

Probably afraid of another Christie situation like last year. Just wanna make sure their cast is solidified and there's no positive COVID tests.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I was wondering about the network since that's not the OG network. Can you tell me about ITV2?

It’s very…trashy reality-centric lol. They host Love Island which is their biggest hit so I think the worry is that they are gonna try and make it similar to that and just cast a bunch of wannabe influencers. Which is typical standard for BB now I guess and was in the UK for the last few years anyway :dead: but just hoping they have an interesting and diverse cast.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I haven’t watched that many civilian BBUK seasons but this is still one of the best reality show moments I’ve ever seen

The ones on C4 were amazing some of the best BB I ever watched. I doubt they will be able to replicate it now but damn most of seasons were 🔥

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Spoilergirls' record is too abysmal for me to put even an ounce of thought into another potential returnee season (and sorry I'm good for a while on returnee seasons after BB22 thanks, just bring my favorite BB stars onto The Challenge USA or The Traitors or something).