Artists this season that shouldn’t have picked the coach they did

Ottoship

I would say Tamara and Desz

I think Tamara would benefit from Kelly’s coaching, and she’d have a bigger chance of going to the finale than with John. And I think Desz should have chosen John as he seemed really enthusiastic by her performances, and John is better at mentoring specific notes and runs.

also I think cami should have chosen gwen

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Sid should have chosen Blake instead of John.

I agree, he should've listened to his mom. :rofl:

But seriously, Sid's chances at getting past playoffs would be so much higher if the Blakers supported him from the blinds. He's gaining momentum now at least.

• Like 3

Meh Desz is fine right where she is. I don't see how John would have helped her anymore than Kelly is. Plus, he is enthusiastic about a lot of things. Enthusiasm and all he still finds a way to ruin his contestants and teams tbh. Tamara probably would have been better on Kelly though. I agree there. 

12 hours ago, joe14 said:

Meh Desz is fine right where she is. I don't see how John would have helped her anymore than Kelly is. Plus, he is enthusiastic about a lot of things. Enthusiasm and all he still finds a way to ruin his contestants and teams tbh. Tamara probably would have been better on Kelly though. I agree there. 

I also think Jim should have chosen John. Like seriously.

And Gwen/Kelly - WTW

55 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rly unpopular but also Kelsie - Gwen

Seeing as Kelsie probably wasn't picking anyone other than Kelly, imagine a scenario where Gwen is the only one with a spot left and Kelsie is her last contestant, with the other coaches looking behind their chairs ala Cedrice. That would be epic.

Oddly enough, I really can't picture Julia doing any better on any of the coaches teams. She has a particular voice that I believe many would find hard to work with. Her audition is still one of my favorites, but I think Kelly would have thrown her away very quickly. I don't think Gwen would have done much with her either. But out of those three, team Gwen might have made the most sense.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 6:39 AM, Spurrious said:

I will deny I ever wrote this but the only coach who might have been a good fit for Julia would have been Adam.    

I don't know If you're serious or not but Adam definitely has one of the best falsettos I've seen and I think he would've been a perfect match for Julia. He can teach Julia a lot more than John L and Julia probably would've learned a lot from Adam(Though she is already AMAZING )

• Like 1