Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

9AUOgHcNAwMkCJeJ3Jls=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

Tangrowth

Tangela is on my list of top Pokemon that never needed an evolution or a baby form...so obviously it got a totally unnecessary evolution in Gen IV. I don't know why it's taken me so long to get this thing cut because it's honestly one of my least favorite Pokemon that evolves from one of my least favorite Pokemon. It's just so. Bleh. It's a pure-grass type that evolves from Tangela when knowing Ancient Power. It actually has some pretty good to great stats with a BST of 535 and four stats at or over 100. Its special defense is a piddly 50 which sucks because most of its weaknesses like Poison and Fire are special attacks. And its speed is 50.

Saving: Porygon-Z

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Aerodactyl

Politoed

Blissey

Porygon-Z

Wobbufett

Lopunny

Tangrowth

Zorua

Meloetta

Pangoro

Amaura

Galarian Weezing

Hatenna

Regieleki

I definitely see some favorites on here. I’ll risk it and wait to see what happens though. :giggle:

GALARIAN WEEZING

giphy.gif

Galarian Weezing is a dual Poison and Fairy type introduced in Generation VIII. It is the evolved form of Koffing, and Koffing becomes this version of Weezing when it evolves in the Galar region. Classified as the Poison Gas Pokémon , Galarian Weezing has hat-like tubes on its heads that release purified air. According to the Pokédex, this form of Weezing first appeared after drove of factories polluted the air. As for battles, Galarian Weezing is a good defensive Pokémon with its typing and high Defense stat. Neutralizing Gas is also a useful ability. I haven't used a Galarian Weezing while playing Pokémon Sword, but I saw it often throughout my playthrough. Sorry to any fans of Galarian Weezing, but out it goes from the rankdown. 

Saving Politoed.

tenor.gif

Edited by Steven_

Lopunny

250px-428Lopunny.png

Time to cut another rule 34 pokemon with this one. Lopunny is pretty much a mediocre pokemon that was given new life thanks to its Mega, without it you are better off trying your luck with a different normal type pokemon. Regular Lopunny is a fast, defensive pokemon, but it doesn't have the moveset, typing or HP to do anything with those qualities (once it gets the mega the story changes with the attack boost and the fighting type added in tho it would be better if it overwrote the normal type completely). But yeah, baseline it doesn't do much, you need the mega for it to work.

Save: Amaura