Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Arbok

Image result for Arbok gif

I believe i have cut every one of of the evolutions from Team Rockets anime starter pokemon.  Arbok was the last straggler.  Apparently based on titles, I hate poison pokemon.  I just dislike bad ones though I promise.  Arbok backwards is Kobra or Cobra.  Its also a a gen 1 pokemon.  Arbok is the evolution of Ekans.  Arbok has a decent BST of 448, but most of its stats are middling.  It slightly excels in attack, but everything else is sort of equal.  It gets the wrap/bind attacks, and some poison ones.  Its not a great pokemon but I suppose if you like it, its tolerable.  Thats about all I have to say on Arbok.

Save: Vikavolt

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 9 (Archie/Bk's Noms)

be846064e3c2ead066268dcb5045646b69c8835a

Kingler

Looks tasty but also most water Pokemon are boring and this Pokemon wasn't even that interesting in its own generation. Which is saying a lot because it was Gen I. GameFreak loves crustaceans and crustaceans are much more interesting than most fish certainly but I think there would be more interesting crustaceans to come from GameFreak and Pokemon and most of which have already been cut, I think a great many by me actually (at least we are keeping Golisopod in this game because it's better than any other crustacean-inspired Pokemon). But anyway, Kingler is just kind of there. I think you have to be exceptional to be an interesting water-type Pokemon but Kingler is not exceptional. But at the end of the day Kingler has one thing: it is by far the tastiest looking Pokemon. Does have a 130 attack BST. So that's cool. 

Saving: DUBWOOL RISE THE POWER OF THE SHEEP

b230afadf491ece2860430cc3291cd72c0428f3e

Sharpedo

Spr_3e_319.pngSpr_7s_319M.png

Whenever I see or think of Sharpedo now I instantly think of the movie Sharknedo. :dead: I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. I'll let you decide. :haha: Sharpedo is a dual-type Water/Dark Pokémon introduced in Generation III. It evolves from Carvanha starting at level 30. Sharpedo can Mega Evolve into Mega Sharpedo using the Sharpedonite‎. Sharpedo is known as the Brutal Pokémon. It's Gen III Pokémon so maybe I stole @totes4totes cut or maybe it's one of the three Pokémon from Gen III she actually like? :dead: Sharpedo is a torpedo-shaped shark Pokémon covered with tiny, sharp denticles. Sharpedo is based on a shark with the body of a torpedo. Pretty standard stuff. Sharpedo made it pretty far in the rankdown so that is an accomplishment in itself.

Save: Scyther

• Sad 1

On 11/23/2020 at 2:03 PM, Bk1234 said:

Dartrix

tenor.gif?itemid=6282170
Let’s cut some more leaves!!!! ✂️ This abomination is the some reason why the Rowlet line is the worst looking Gen 7 line (IMO). When I saw the reveal, I was DISGUSTED. Cute little Rowlet ruined its hair, can’t open its eyes, and is a self-centered brat. 😢 This Pokémon has to go, and my hope, is that by cutting all these controversial Pokémon, no one will have enough money to revive them all. :thumbsup: 

Save: Oricorio

On 2/12/2021 at 3:33 AM, Bk1234 said:

Dartrix

tenor.gif?itemid=6282170
Let’s cut some more leaves!!!! ✂️  This abomination is the some reason why the Rowlet line is the worst looking Gen 7 line (IMO). When I saw the reveal, I was DISGUSTED. Cute little Rowlet ruined its hair, can’t open its eyes, and is a self-centered brat. 😢 This Pokémon has to go, and my hope, is that by cutting all these controversial Pokémon, no one will have enough money to revive them all. :thumbsup:  (This is literally just copy/pasted from my last Dartrix write-up because who wants to put effort into doing a write-up for a Pokémon that should have been cut a few rounds ago? 🤷‍♂️)

Save: Delibird

The JUMP Dartrix made in this rankdown. :wub:

tumblr_no4mlyDTrp1tlvahwo4_500.gifv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arceus

Image result for arceus gif

I'm pretty sure there's no big Arceus fans around here in this rankdown, so can we all agree that this thing is a flop? It's a mythical Pokemon, and, what, the 5th???? mythical Pokemon in Gen IV. We didn't need that many mythicals in one Gen. Also, we already had the trio of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina and we didn't need a 4th to go with the set. Apparently it's like the god of the Pokemon world and created everything. Now, idk what I expected a GOD to look like as a Pokemon, but this isn't it. Vague deer thing with no face? Not for me. Xerneas did the deer thing better anyway. Also the idea that a trainer can catch god in a pokeball and use it for battles against like Trainers with level 5 Pokemon is kinda weird to me. Eh. Just seems like they got too existential too fast with the legendaries in Gen IV. What is left after you debut the Pokemon god? And do they even reference this thing past Gen IV? Not for me. It's a normal type, but its gimmick is that it can be any type depending on what plate it holds. I swear, if Pokemon Go has a different form for every type and I have to catch 18 of these things I will be very mad. It has a signature move, Judgment, that it learns at level 100. It has the highest base stat total of any Pokemon besides Mega/Gigantamax/Primal/Ultra/Crowned forms I think. Then why isn't this thing more exciting to me?????

Save Rampardos

Edited by FrogLenzen

URSARING

tumblr_ma1w36FMK51qd87hlo1_500.gif

Ursaring is the evolved form of Teddiursa. Classified as the Hibernator Pokémon, Ursaring is a Normal type introduced in Gen II. Ursaring is a bipedal ursine Pokémon with a ring-shaped mark on its chest. Ursaring is inspired by the Asian black bear, whose Japanese name literally means "ring-of-the-moon bear." According to the Pokédex, Ursaring spends its day collecting food in forests. It has a strong nose, and it is able to find any food buried underground. Ursaring is also a skilled climber despite its size. It will eat and sleep on treetops. As for Pokemon battles, Ursaring has a high Attack stat and access to Swords Dance. Combine this with its Guts ability, then Ursaring could be a very strong team member. Ursaring may also need to be part of a Trick Room team since Ursaring's Speed stat is quite slow. But with the right strategy, Ursaring could be a great addition to a team. I haven't used an Ursaring in any of my teams though, so that's why I've chosen to eliminate it from the remaining nominations. Sorry to Ursaring and any fans, but out it goes from the rankdown.

Saving Cacturne.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__focused_v3.gif