Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

I'm actually already disappointed by the MCU Kate Bishop but I have such a love for Kate Bishop I will be watching and lamenting what could have been. 

Hawkeye_comic_ClintBarton_KateBishop_1.j

Kate Bishop is my second favorite Marvel Comic Book character. And it's not going well. My favorite is being cast as a 13-year-old which I will only accept if it's like Maria Rambeau (and likely Billy and Tommy) and is immediately aged up. At least my third favorite has my second favorite MCU movie. 

At least I have the GOOD COMIC BOOKS. Or else my spiral would be DEEP. 

Granbull

250px-210Granbull.png

I love most dog pokemon. But this line is the exception. I never cared for Granbull (or Snubbull) when it was introduced in Gen II, I didn't care when they gave it the Fairy typing, this has always been filler to me. It's the ugliest bulldog pokemon they could have designed, and it doesn't really have a gameplay upside since all its stats are super meh except for its Attack. Also this reminds me we need better move options for physically oriented fairy type pokemon. Play Rough is good, but one good move is not enough. Idk it was always a non-option for me in the games, so it ends up as pokedex filler in my mind. So that justifies my cut.

Save: Flaaffy

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Kingdra

Spr_3e_230.png

Kingdra is a dual-type Water/Dragon Pokémon introduced in Generation II. It evolves from Seadra when traded holding a Dragon Scale. It is the final form of Horsea. @NGM doesn't like Pokémon that require trading for evolution so maybe he approves of this cut? :dead: Kingdra is known as the Dragon Pokémon. Kingdra is a large, seahorse-like Pokémon with a tightly curled tail. It is covered in blue scales except for its yellow, compact belly scales. Kingdra is known to have fierce battles with Dragonite whenever they meet. Damn, I did not know that they had beef. :dead: Kingdra is the only Dragon-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II. Kingdra may be a combination of king and dragon or hydra and is based on a seahorse/the weedy seadragon.

Save: Sandslash

I approve tysm 😍

Maxie's Pokemon

240px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Maxie.png         4zETilE.png

Squirtle

Beedrill

Pidgeot

Ninetales

Venomoth

Arcanine

Poliwhirl

Poliwrath

Omastar

Mew

Cyndaquil

Ampharos

Scizor

Delibird

Skarmory

Miltank

Entei

Sceptile

Flygon

Jirachi

Chimchar

Luxray

Mothim

Galvantula

Chandelure

Meowstic

Aurorus

Diancie

Alolan Raichu

Rockruff

Lycanroc

Tsareena

Silvally

Magearna

Galarian Ponyta

Galarian Rapidash

Appletun

Obstagoon

Glastrier

Out of this 39 Pokemon, @totes4totes must choose 14 and put them as nominations! 

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 9 (Maxie/Megan's Noms)
1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I’m sensing that poke balls will be used here lol 

the real question is if pokeballs are used, do the replacements have to be from the remaining 25 that weren't nominated?  That could be equally as bad.

Edited by Solaris