Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

GALVANTULA

331c52307f964614a5d9d09d0a5e595f10b790c7_hq.gif

Galvantula is the evolved form of Joltik. Classified as the EleSpider Pokémon, Galvantula is a dual Bug and Electric type introduced in Gen V. Galvantula is a large, yellow tarantula-like Pokémon. Its name is a combination of the words “galvanism” and “tarantula.” According to the Pokédex, Galvantula entraps their prey with an electrically charged web. Those hit by Galvantula’s fur could end up dealing with paralysis for up to three days. As for Pokémon battles, Galvantula’s best stats are its Special Attack and Speed. So, trainers should take advantage of these stats if they have a Galvantula on their teams. However, Galvantula isn’t a Pokémon I’ve used before. It’s one of those I catch for the Pokédex and leave it in the box. Sorry to Galvantula, but out it goes from the rankdown.

Saving Poliwhirl.

tumblr_lu5rx3HpmQ1qcm0wfo1_500.gif

Edited by Steven_
  • Sad 2

Delibird

Image result for Delibird gif

One of the most worthless pokemon ever.  It is one part flying, one part ice, one part christmas present thief.  I remember playing the delibird mini game in pokemon stadium two, thats probably more memorable then the actual pokemon.  Delibird comes from Gen 2, and like I said, I fear this bird has stolen my christmas presents.  Delibird doesn't even and has epicly bad stats for a monoevolution line.  Especially since you almost never get the pokemon early in a play through and its almost entirely an early game pokemon.  It was one of the easiest possible cuts from this list.

Save: Gay!Rapidash for being everything a My Little Pony should be.

Diancie

Image result for diancie gif

Sorry if this is the wrong answer, @FrogLenzen, but I have more attachment to Skarmory and Meowstic than either of these mythicals so I pretty much picked at random. The things that really hurt Diancie are that it's an event only Pokemon and that I've done a terrible job at watching the anime since around Sinnoh times. Even beyond that, I generally shy away from using legendaries and mythicals during the games so I've never had the opportunity to get attached to like 95% of them. Diancie has a pretty design and I believe that she's the queen of all Carbink so that's really cool. Diancie does possess the highest defense of all fairy type Pokemon and has the highest special attack of all rock types. Bulbapedia also tells me that Diancie is the only Pokemon introduced during Generation VI that is able to mega evolve so good on Diancie! Overall, Diancie is cute and strong, but I'm least invested in them out of the remaining options so unfortunately she is my choice for this round.

Saving Skarmory

Magearna

250px-801Magearna.png

As I said I didn't care either way, so this is gonna be rough bc I have zero strong feelings abt it. It's a pretty good pokemon, which stats wise is a given since it's a mythical with 600 BSP. It's pretty good both offensively and defensively (this one even more so since steel/fairy is a great type combo, with only 2 weaknesses, 2 immunities and 9 resistances), but it's kinda slow. It has a pretty good movepool that it can take advantage of, and on top of that it has the soul-heart ability, which adds a sp. attack boost every time it takes down a pokemon, which can make it a formidable opponent the longer it stays on the field. Oh also I didn't know it existed but the Original Color version looks way better imo.

Save: Meowstic

Archies's Pokemon

360px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Archie.png         4IlUgtc.png

Arbok

Vulpix

Ponyta

Rapidash

Gengar

Kingler

Scyther

Kabutops

Bayleef

Croconaw

Bellossom

Quagsire

Ursaring

Sharpedo

Wailord

Cacturne

Armaldo

Milotic

Kyogre

Rampardos

Arceus

Victini

Bliztle

Hydreigon

Talonflame

Tyrunt

Litten

Incineroar

Vikavolt

Ribombee

Toxapex

Fomantis

Galarian Moltres

Dubwool

Toxel

Snom

Morpeko

Copperajah

Spectrier

Out of this 39 Pokemon, @Bk1234 must choose 14 and put them as nominations!