save kangaskhan

cut popplio

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Save: Meowth

Cut: Banette

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Banette

Spr_3e_354.png

Huge thanks to @FrogLenzen for switching his cut. It is very much appreciated. :wub: He could have made me use a PokeBall but he didn't. ❤️ Unfortunately, that means I'm cutting Banette from @totes4totes favorite Gen, Generation III. :haha: Banette is a Ghost-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III. It evolves from Shuppet starting at level 37. Banette can Mega Evolve into Mega Banette using the Banettite. @.Rei probably hates us with all the Gen III cuts we make as a collective. :dead: Banette is known as the Marionette Pokémon. Banette is a dark gray, doll-like Pokémon that is possessed by pure hatred. It has three short spikes on its head and a long zigzagging ribbon trailing off the back of its head. Banette seems to be based on the idea of a haunted doll or voodoo doll. Like Chucky or Annabelle. :dead: Megan hates dolls too so I'm sure she loves this cut. 🤣

Save: Meowth

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Victoria coming in the thread and stealing both our cuts @Steven_ iconic

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@Steven_, I'm so sorry. I barely realized we cut the same Pokemon but yours was first. You can have my write-up and I'll have to choose another. Sorry again. So embarrassing. :dead:

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Embarrassed Shame GIF

I'M SO EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW. :dead:

9 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

HGPjuVl.gif

The gif I was going to include with my Banette write-up. 

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

fbfe761a6119be7788b2d0bb3a2d53cd.gif

I feel awful. 😭 You can claim my write-up as your own and I'll do another.

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm just making sure because I feel bad. :dead: Are you sure you just don't want to claim my write-up?

5 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

No worries, I'm already working on the Gothitelle write-up. 👍

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I OWE YOU ONE. 🏆

basketball wives shit show GIF by VH1

GOTHITELLE

ea05a6aa7caa79b0e49a82b9dfce422bef3135c1

Gothitelle is a Psychic Pokémon introduced in Gen V. It is the final evolved form of Gothita. Gothita evolves into Gothorita at level 32, and then Gothorita evolves into Gothitelle at level 41. Classified as the Astral Body Pokémon, Gothitelle is a humanoid Pokémon resembling a woman wearing Gothic lolita-style clothing. According to the Pokédex, Gothitelle is capable of predicting the future by analyzing the movement and placement of the stars. It would do well in Divination if it went to Hogwarts. Anyway, Gothitelle can also see their trainer's life spans, which is kind of eerie. Gothitelle's psychic power is also very strong, but it dislikes conflict. As for battles, Gothitelle's highest stat is its Special Defense. It's Special Attack and Defense are great too. It's Attack stat is weak, but that's okay. Just teach your Gothitelle Special Attacks. Gothitelle wasn't a Pokémon I used in the Gen V games since I had Pokémon White (I did have its version exclusive counterpart Reuniclus in my final team though). Gothitelle seems like a cool Pokémon, but I do prefer the other nominees more. So, that's why I've chosen to eliminate Gothitelle. Sorry to any fans.

Saving Gardevoir.

c12.gif

35 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Apologies, a couple of people sent me safety requests and after taking those into consideration with the ones I wanted to save I only had like 16 to work with and I have to nominate 14.  So I am going to post this now so I don't have to break my word to anyone and tell them I can't save all their people.

Nominations:

Clefairy

Meowth

Kangaskhan

Meganium

Azumarill

Heracross

Lugia

Gardevoir

Banette

Snivy

Gothitelle

Braixen

Torracat

Popplio

update GIF

I felt like an updated list was needed because of all the back and forth. :dead:

Armaldo

tumblr_m5oj2linTN1qd87hlo1_500.gifv

This Pokemon is actually pretty cool-looking, but I decided to cut it over because it was the clear worst out of the Pokémon left (plus, it allows me to use my fossil write-up copy/paste. 🤫) Armaldo is one of the Gen 3 fossil Pokemon with it resembling a mantis shrimp. It has nice blue scales, but its eyes are simple and creepy. This Pokemon can be obtained by using the Claw fossil to get Anorith and then leveling Anorith up to level 40. Anyway, while I think this Pokemon is decent, there are better-looking Gen 3 fossil Pokémon. Unfortunately, this Pokémon fails to compare to the rest of the nominations so it is tone for it to go extinct again. 

Save: Braixen

Clefairy

250px-035Clefairy.png

Meh. It's cute but that's about it, I never enjoyed playing with it so it normally just say in a PC box untouched for most of my playthroughs. It's a fairy type (formerly normal) pokemon introduced in Gen I, it's stats are meh since it's an unevolved pokemon, but it's HP and Sp. Defense are nice for what it is. With it's new typing, it has 2 weaknesses, 1 immunity and 3 resistances. From what little I remember from it's movepool, it's more aimed towards being an annoying wall than an attacker, but I could be wrong. Overall it's just a really meh pokemon, there are way better fairy pokemon, and super easy to get too, so I would waste time on this.

Save: Heracross