Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Jumpluff

Spr_3e_189.png

Now Jumpluff is a pure cutie but a fair sacrifice at this point in the game. It's so cute I am regretting my choice to nominate it but I digress. Jumpluff is a dual-type Grass/Flying Pokémon introduced in Generation II. It evolves from Skiploom starting at level 27. It is the final form of Hoppip. Jumpluff is known as the Cottonwood Pokémon. Jumpluff is a round blue Pokémon with red beady eyes and small round feet and tail. Three cotton puffs, almost as large as the body itself, extend off it which makes it even cuter. :haha: Some trivia about Jumpluff? Jumpluff is the lightest Pokémon that has undergone two evolutions at 6.6 lbs. Jumpluff appears to be based on the final stage in the life-cycle of a dandelion. Awww, I love dandelions. :dead: I'm sorry, Jumpluff. 😢

Wooper

Spr_3e_194.png

I think Wooper was the Pokémon I was the most hesitant to nominate as I really do like it and it's uber cut but it had to be done. If anyone would have saved it I would have been okay with that, but alas it was not meant to be. :haha: Wooper is a dual-type Water/Ground Pokémon introduced in Generation II. It evolves into Quagsire starting at level 20. Wooper is known as the Water Fish Pokémon. Wooper is a mostly blue amphibious Pokémon that resembles an upright armless axolotl. The first think you will notice about Wooper is that its head is larger than its body. :dead: Wooper makes appearances in both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Wooper has the lowest base stat total of all Ground-type Pokémon and the lowest base Special Defense stat of all Ground-type Pokémon and is the only Ground-type Pokémon to consist only of a head and legs. Along with Scizor, Wooper was one of the first Pokémon to have its gender differences revealed. LEGENDARY!

Flapple

You have a lot of good left to give to this World — newbark-town: appletun  & flapple

Look at them go :wub: Flapple was introduced with Gen VIII's Sword and Shield and is a grass and dragon type Pokemon that evolves from Applin when exposed to a tart apple. Flapple is the only Pokemon currently that is capable of learning Grav Apple. As for origins, Flapple seems to be based on Codling Moth larvae, which burrow into apples, and geckos. Another influence is a Greek dragon from mythology called Ladon, who guards the golden apples in the garden of Hesperides. Interestingly, both Flapple and Appletun's gigantimax forms are identical. I believe that tart apples were more of a sword thing, because I had shield and sweet apples so I got Appletun and thus I have less attachment to Flapple, but I'm still kind of sad to see it taken out this round. 

• Thanks 1

Cherrim

Recent Media tagged pokmon - SkymeteorCherrim | Wiki | Pokémon Amino

Cherrim is a grass type Pokemon with two forms. It is based on a cherry blossom. One for is with its petals open and one is with a bit thing over its head. I have studies the above sprites again and again and I cannot figure out how tf the two are related. What happens to the purple petals? The green bud thing? Where do the pink feet go? I do not like this Pokemon very much and it's also very difficult to catch in PoGo. I am happy Steven switched out Reuniclus for this thing because I don't think anyone will be sad to see it go. Derek disliking a grass Pokemon? It must be dumb. Honestly Cherubi is superior to its evolution. Also the fact that its default is the dumb ugle purple one is soooo lame.

• Thanks 1

Swablu

Latest Swablu GIFs | Gfycat

Swablu is super cute! It's also Bk's starter Pokemon! I'm not sure why we are targeting it but it looks like Megan's mission is accomplished! It has a cute little parakeet beak! It has cloud wings! It takes 400 candy to evolve in PoGo so maybe that's why she hates it. Because it does not deserve to take 400 candy to evolve especially when its evolution is not that great in PoGo at all. It is a normal flying type, but don't worry it becomes much more interesting when it evolves and gains a dragon type instead of normal. Maybe Megan hates it because it's Gen III. I personally have nothing against Swablu, but since it's one of the only Pokemon we know for sure that Bk likes and Bk is playing a chaotic game here, maybe it's not a surprise that it became a target. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Professor Rei Announcement: Cycle 6 Results

7b69c555c1ea0033ce69ea59ac37a75b.png

BADGES

The winners of this cycle's Badge are  @1234567890  @Solaris @NGM @Bk1234@Steven_ and@hayden98. All of their predicted pokemon were able to win their battles.

Victoria receives the Boulder Badge and 1000Pkd.png.

DWLI3v9.png100px-Boulder_Badge.png

Sola receives the Hive Badge and 1000Pkd.png.

0fUHITf.pngHive_Badge.png

Nico receives the Hive Badge and 1000Pkd.png.

D8nGfu0.pngHive_Badge.png

Bk receives the Bug Badge and 1000Pkd.png.

p4kN02M.png100px-Bug_Badge.png

Steven receives the Cascade Badge and 1000Pkd.png.

NkP530T.png100px-Cascade_Badge.png

Hayden receives the Forest Badge and 1000Pkd.png.

OkGOBEJ.png100px-Forest_Badge.png

POKEDOLLARS 

After successfully finishing they cycle, every ranker receives 300Pkd.png.

POKEMART IS NOW OPEN!  EVERYBODY IS FREE TO BUY ITEMS IF THEY WISH.

MAX REVIVES  ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AND USE TO REVIVE THE CYCLE 6 POKEMON CUT BEFORE THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD! 

AFTER EVERYBODY HAS POSTED THEIR DECISIONS OR 24 HOURS HAVE PASSED, WE WILL CONTINUE WITH CYCLE 7!

@1234567890 @Deeee @Solaris @NGM @totes4totes @Bk1234 @FrogLenzen @1234567890

@Steven_

Edited by .Rei
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2021 at 1:59 PM, Bk1234 said:

Here ya go @Solaris 😇

@.Rei I’ll be buying a max revive and using it on Swablu. I’ll also be purchasing a Tough Candy XL and using it on Swablu. 
Sold GIF by ReMax Niagara & Escarpment

22 hours ago, hayden98 said:

I think I'm going to buy a max revive for Vivillon. And then can I buy a tough xl candy for Caterpie?

done :thumbs:

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 7 (PokeMart Closed)