Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Still a great game, why you hating?

I don’t think it’s very good tbh. The story is absolute garbage, the Wild Area is a pain to look at, and we got some of the worst starter designs ever. Not to mention, the cutting of Pokemon from past gens, GameFreak lying about the reason and setting themselves up for more criticism with the animations. It’s clear the game was rushed and needed more time. I appreciate the quality of life additions and some of the designs are really cool, but that’s not enough to save this trainwreck of a game.

Mudbray

Let's have a little fun, shall we? — Ash and Mudbray Bonus, “Yay, we got  them clean!...

Idk what's going on in that gif lol. Mudbray is a little ground type donkey. It's fairly cute, but it evolves into Mudsdale at level 30, and I think Mudsdale is just all around superior and Mudbray doesn't have enough cuteness or meme power to warrant lasting longer. Mudsdale can do just fine representing this line. Mudbray eats dirt, plays in mud, and can carry a lot of weight on its back. The Mudbray line has a signature ability that I just learned about lol. When it is hit by an attack, its defense rises. Pretty baller. Wait, this thing has a signature ability but it also might have Own Tempo instead? Listen, if a Pokemon has a signature ability, that should be its ability 100% of the time. Mudbray learns some pretty good moves by level-up. High damage ground moves, but also some steel, normal, and fighting moves to choose from depending on the needs of your team.

Herdier

Herdier Yorkie GIF - Herdier Yorkie Pokemon - Discover & Share GIFs

Okay so I thought people would vote for Herdier to win the contest, but that's fine. One less middle-evolution to keep track of in this game. Swadloon should have outlasted this one too. Ugh I should have used a revive on Swadloon. Herdier is a normal type Pokemon from Gen V. Its base form, Lillipup, is available at the beginning of the game, so this guy is like a fancy Rattata you can use for your whole run if you feel like it. Lillipup evolves into Herdier at level 16, and then it evolves again at level 32. Herdier is cute, but like I mentioned in one of my cat Pokemon write-ups, I really don't need a new cat/dog each generation. But then again, the Lillipup line is pretty cute and the corgis from Gen VIII are very cute so maybe I should just relax and let it happen. It grows hard black fur on its back and you need to groom it a lot. So basically Herdier is the closest Pokemon you will get to my actual pet cocker spaniel. 

Skiddo

gif pokemon my gifs cute pokemon gif pokemon gifs pkmn skiddo pokeani xy  anime pokegraphic ommanyte •

Skiddo is cute, but Gogoat is better and we don't need both. Skiddo is a grass type Pokemon and it evolves into Gogoat at level 32. It's actually shocking to me that the Skiddo line is pure grass and doesn't have a lame dual Normal type attached to it as well. We all know that Gamefreak thinks mammal=normal. But let's just be thankful for that here. Skiddo is one of the first domesticated Pokemon according to the Pokedex. There are other sheep Pokemon, but for some reason the Skiddo line feels pretty fresh. Its horns are shaped like handlebars and you can ride it around the game. Skiddo is like a bicycle and Gogoat is like a Harley haha. 

• Sad 2

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 6 Posted (Bk's Noms)