Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Chesnaught
250px-652Chesnaught.png
I was bored and wanted to take out a few Gen VI pokemon since they are skating by a little and this tragedy of a pokemon is the perfect place to start. First, it's ugly as sin. I can live with the design not being my thing 9/10 for a pokemon if it's at least usable/competitive, but guess what? This pokemon doesn't clear that bar. Having one of the most terrible dual types ever (grass/fighting? never again pls) it's no wonder everyone had something against this pokemon. It's a shame bc Chespin is a nice design but the evolutions are so bad that it kills any goodwill i have for this line. But anyway, Chesnaught can choke, the end.

Vivillon

250px-666Vivillon.png
Another butterfly pokemon that's abysmal in every sense except design? Never change GameFreak. JK. Please at least give bug pokemon a lifeline so they have some utility instead of being pokedex filler, bc who am i kidding? It's clear they have no direction for where to take the meta given the amount of gimmicks they add. Ok, back to Vivillon, it's really pretty, and if you set up properly, maybe you can do something with Quiver Dance and having Compound Eyes as an ability. But all of this is theory since it takes just one well placed Rock attack and this thing is dead instantly. So yeah, not for me.

Slurpuff
250px-685Slurpuff.png
I was mildly confused bc I thought I had cut this one before. Turns out it was Swirlix, but it was ages ago and that write up is 20 words so I can't plagarize it and call it a day which sucks, just like Slurpuff. This pokemon is abysmal. Mediocre stats across the board, it's basically a pink blob that has it's tongue out for some reason. The only way it's usable is with Belly Drum and even then there are far better and more reliable users of that strategy, so just pure waste of time created to promote the fairy type. This is pokedex filler to the nth degree, so thankfully it's out.

6 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I used Vivillon in an XY playthrough somewhat recently and it was my ace. :P 

i think this speak the “a 2 yo can beat this game” level of difficulty of XY more than to Vivillon being good lol

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm sorry. Yesterday was a bit more busier than usual as all my family came back negative for coronavirus FINALLY and I was busy moving my mom and I back into out home. So you can take out that ❤️, @Solaris :claybleh: I'm doing them now.

I just want credit for more mon's 😢 

Yanma

Spr_2c_193.png

I wanted to make easy cuts and I think I succeeded in doing so, hopefully. :haha: Yanma is a dual-type Bug/Flying Pokémon introduced in Generation II. It evolves into Yanmega when leveled up while knowing Ancient Power. Yanma is known as the Clear Wing Pokémon. Yanma is a large red Pokémon that resembles a dragonfly. Yanma shares the same base Speed stat with its evolved form, Yanmega. I don't hate bug Pokémon like @Steven_ but I think this is a fair cut and a fair placement for Yanma is this game. It's cute but creepy looking at the same time as well. :haha: Yanma, I like you well enough but your time in this rankdown has run out. :(

• Sad 1