Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Cycle 7

Battle Frontier

580px-Battle_Frontier_Map.png

During this cycle the trainers will be visiting each of the 7 facilities of the Battle Frontier, first introduced in the best generation ever (Gen III). There they will encounter the Pokemon that lives in each facility.

RULES

- The cycle will be divided in 7 rounds, representing each of the Battle Frontier facilities.

- Once in a facility, the rankers will get the chance to perform a save and cut from the Pokemon that reside in a every facility. 

- Once everybody has cut/save and post the respective write-up, we will move to the next facility.

- All the Pokemon that you sent me, will appear in the nominations according to the order in which you put them.

- Poke Balls and X Speed are allow to be used in this round. When using a Poke Ball the ranker will replace one of the Pokemon nominated with another one, the Pokemon PokeBall'd will be safe for the rest of the cycle.  When using a X Speed the ranker will get the chance to steal a cut/save from one of their fellow judges. 

The Twist:

- Every ranker will get the chance to be a Frontier Brain from one of the facilities, which gives them the responsibilty of posting the nominations in the thread. This means that the ranker will see beforehand, the Pokemon nominated in that round and can also post their cut/save (with write-up) at the same time when posting the nominations. 

- The second twist is that the Frontier Brain (the ranker in charge of posting the nominations) is not allowed to use any item during that round.

- The final twist is that the Frontier Brain is also not allowed to cut or save the Pokemon he nominated in that round. For example, if you nominated Paras for the first round and you happen to be the Frontier Brain in that round, you cannot save or cut Paras.

- In the facilities that happens to have two Frontier Brains, both of them must agree in their cuts and saves and also post the respective write-ups along the nominations.

BADGE: The ranker that gets the most number of Pokemon eliminated from all their 14 nominations, wins the Badge.

Nomination Order

Uh0xjjD.png

Facilities & Frontier Brains:

279px-Battle_Factory_E.png 1. Battle Factory - @1234567890

188px-Battle_Arena_E.png 2. Battle Arena - @hayden98

241px-Battle_Dome_E.png 3. Battle Dome - @Solaris

169px-Battle_Pike_E.png 4. Battle Pike - @Bk1234

334px-Battle_Palace_E.png 5. Battle Place - @FrogLenzen

182px-Battle_Pyramid_E.png 6. Battle Pyramid - @totes4totes & @Deeee

226px-Battle_Tower_E.png 7. Battle Tower -  @NGM & @Steven_

I will be sending @1234567890the nominations for Battle Factory shortly and she will be in charge of posting them here along with her save/cut and write-up. She cannot save/cut her own nominated Pokemon and she is not allowed to use any items.

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 7 Posted (Battle Factory)

Wishiwashi

Spr_7s_746.pngSpr_7s_746Sc.png

First off, sorry for being such a ditz and not understanding the concept all the way. I'm still now sure if I am doing this right but here is to hoping. :dead: Wishiwashi, I love that name. :dead: Wishiwashi is a Water-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII. While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, Wishiwashi can change forms with its Schooling Ability if it has reached level 20. I love how the regular solo version of Wishiwashi looks so cute and not threatening at all but the School version is horrifying. :dead: Wishiwashi is known as the Small Fry Pokémon. The School form is a play on the term school of fish which means a group of fish. That's pretty clever.

Save: Meowth

Battle Factory Nominations 

279px-Battle_Factory_E.png

Butterfree

Meowth

Slowbro 

Farfecht'd

Haunter

Seadra

Ledian

Cleffa

Mareep

Flaafy

Murkrow

Stantler

Sawsbuck

Archen

Braixen

Wishiwashi

Toxapex

This set has only 17 Pokemon as Mareep was nominated twice. This means the last ranker standing will only get to do a cut.