The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Wasn’t expecting Jose/Awari but oh well. Maybe it actually didn’t tank. If I had to bet on the last 2 montages based on feedback, I’ll lean Ciana/Denisha and either Anna/Ainae or Kenzie/JD. Maybe even Zae/Lindsay. Pete/Savanna is a possibility as well but since Pete was so well received.

No way Rachel/Bradley or Gihanna/Halley get the montage based off the feedback.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

Yeah Halley apparently did. The feedback from all the sources was super positive for that one. 

Do you remember what your sources said about Jose/Awari?

Also, I think someone said Kenzie gave the best vocal of the taping so maybe we can count that one off the montage.

I genuinely doubt they’d montaged two all female battles. They usually keep the montages even when it comes to gender. 
This might be me being a bit more positive about getting to see Gihanna and Halley full and the possibility of Kenzie and JD getting montaged lol  but I really don’t think they’d do so.

Also, after thinking the lineup was what we had initially predicted ngl I’m slightly underwhelmed lol. The only battles I’m really excited to see (other than Gean vs Ryleigh) are Christine vs Pia and Dana vs Devan.

Dana vs Devan

Connor vs Aaron

Ryleigh vs Gean

Pia vs Christine 

Jose vs Awari

Ethan vs Avery

I think this’ll be the order^

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

In another note, i haven't give my opinion on the Battle Leak, all i can say is.... that was GREAT! I was not much a fan of Gean at first, but i heard his tone in this one, and man, it fit the song perfectly; i liked it so much that i had to rewatch his blind and i all have to say is that, i was harsh on him, his tone is actually liquid gold (maybe not for everyone since it's kinda polarizing, but for me it is)

And about Ryleigh, she freaking KILLED it, having that control over her voice as such a young age is just amazing! She won this battle hands down, but Gean deserved the steal

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do you remember what your sources said about Jose/Awari?

Also, I think someone said Kenzie gave the best vocal of the taping so maybe we can count that one off the montage.

Jose/Awari had the same feedback of it not really working out as other mentioned.

and yeah, somebody mentioned Kenzie being really strong and the coaches pretty much told JD that he wasn’t getting picked. Maybe their lack of feedback will have them montage Kenzie lol

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but so did Kelsie in her battle that got montaged last season. :giggle:

Not sure where they’d find a whistle note in I Love Me but the only feedback I received from Kelsie/Emmalee was that it was fine.

The coaches apparently swooned over Gihanna and Halley and were annoyed therr was no steal available. Gihanna’s definitely sounding like a stealth threat.

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Not sure where they’d find a whistle note in I Love Me but the only feedback I received from Kelsie/Emmalee was that it was fine.

The coaches apparently swooned over Gihanna and Halley and were annoyed therr was no steal available. Gihanna’s definitely sounding like a stealth threat.

I saw one of their rehearsals on ig and she did but it wasn’t nearly as impactful as her whistle noteS in her blind tbh. 

• Like 2

Alright with those certain battles coming tommorow looked back and me my sources chat and they said more about those certain battles in particular.  

Avery Roberson V Ethan Lively- A really good battle, my source enjoyed Avery more though. Ethans lower tone and voice was gorgeous but dang Avery's voice and stage presence was pretty good.  Avery deserved the steal but my source said Ethan should've never beat Avery.

Dana Monique V Devan Blake Jones- This battle was GOOD! Dana hit one note that blew the roof off and made the coaches look at each other. Devan was really good as well he most definitely gave my source Roderick Chambers vibes with his tone and his higher voice. My source was worried though that with the song choice Dana might get bussed, but DAMN she is gonna a be a threat according to my source. Their harmonies were great as well. 

Jose Figerora Jr V Awari- Jose was much better. This battle was enjoyable but their was some pitch issues according to my source. The source was in love with the way how Jose's runs and tone was they loved how he handled the battle even with some pitch issues. 

btw you guys already saw the feedback for Ryliegh and Gean and watched the battle so you guys are good there.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Ethans lower tone and voice was gorgeous but dang Avery's voice and stage presence was pretty good. 

I actually believe that part about the stage presence. He looked way more confident than in his audition in the clip they showed.

Just now, Someone648 said:

Jose/Awari had the same feedback of it not really working out as other mentioned.

and yeah, somebody mentioned Kenzie being really strong and the coaches pretty much told JD that he wasn’t getting picked. Maybe their lack of feedback will have them montage Kenzie lol

It would actually benefit them not to montage Kenzie, since he is the only country artist in the lives, so they need him for ratings, and thus Minivan has to fall in love with him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It would actually benefit them not to montage Kenzie, since he is the only country artist in the lives, so they need him for ratings, and thus Minivan has to fall in love with him.

Makes sense. I think Anna/Ainae is a reasonable alternative. Ok feedback but we have that weird steal situation at the end.

Just now, disney1024 said:

Instead of Gihanna/Halley, is it possible that they montage the Pete/Savanna battle because Savanna wasn't given moments to shine? 🤔

That crossed my mind, but would they really want Pete's shining moment to go to waste? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

That crossed my mind, but would they really want Pete's shining moment to go to waste? 

If it was such a lopsided battle, then maybe yes. They montaged Mandi's KO in S18. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024
Mandi was in S18, not S19 lol