The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Now I’m scared for Anna vs Ainae, I hope it’s not them.

And honestly, after several seasons of preferential treatment from TPTB, I don’t see why John shouldn’t have two montaged battles, especially when 3 out of the 4 people involved supposedly tanked.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

And honestly, after several seasons of preferential treatment from TPTB, I don’t see why John shouldn’t have two montaged battles, especially when 3 out of the 4 people involved supposedly tanked.

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Don't mind me. I'm adding "pov" onto my playlist after watching the sneak peek a gazillion times. :giggle:

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I've played it already for an unhealthy amount of time LMAO

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Don't mind me. I'm adding "pov" onto my playlist after watching the sneak peek a gazillion times. :giggle:

I’ve watched that and Alanis’ performance of “Uninvited” (the Idol preview) far too many times! 🤪

• Like 1

Taking everything into account, this are the battles that could be in danger of joining Ciana/Denisha for now:

Gihanna vs Halley

Anna vs Ainae

Pete vs Savanna C (I hope not)

Zania vs Durrell (I hope not either)

Excluding Kenzie/JD for the reasons I already mentioned, Zae/Lindsay for being shown on session, and Victor/Deion for being featured in the first Kelsea promo.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Taking everything into account, this are the battles that could be in danger of joining Ciana/Denisha for now:

Gihanna vs Halley

Anna vs Ainae

Pete vs Savanna C (I hope not)

Zania vs Durrell (I hope not either)

Excluding Kenzie/JD for the reasons I already mentioned, Zae/Lindsay for being shown on session, and Victor/Deion for being featured in the first Kelsea promo.

I genuinely don’t see whey Kenzie/JD would be excluded tbh. As many of y’all have said he can be montaged and the audience will still love him ;) “He’s the front runner” and “country ratings” applied to Kennedy, Chevel and Kirk in season 15 and they still did it. Also considering they’ve kept an equal gender ratio in battle montages this past season (and usually montage battles that aren’t the same genre) I actually see them as likelier than Gihanna vs Halley tbh. I just legit don’t see them montaging two pop female duets altogether. Imo it’s between Kenzie vs JD and Pete vs Savanna C (maybe Anna vs Ainae too since Ainae apparently did better and the whole awkward scenario happened) this is me thinking out loud btw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I genuinely don’t see whey Kenzie/JD would be excluded tbh. As many of y’all have said he can be montaged and the audience will still love him ;) “He’s the front runner” and “country ratings” applied to Kennedy, Chevel and Kirk in season 15 and they still did it. Also considering they’ve kept an equal gender ratio in battle montages this past season (and usually montage battles that aren’t the same genre) I actually see them as likelier than Gihanna vs Halley tbh. I just legit don’t see them montaging two pop female duets altogether. Imo it’s between Kenzie vs JD and Pete vs Savanna C (maybe Anna vs Ainae too since Ainae apparently did better and the whole awkward scenario happened) this is me thinking out loud btw

There could be a slight chance of Kenzie being montaged (And I know IDF wants it), but I geniuenly don´t see it happening as of now given his status. Apparently Gihanna/Halley´s harmonies were not good, but it could be bias from the source as well. We don´t really know lol.

As for the different genre, I don´t think it´s that important honestly. S18 montaged two pop battles. If we´re talking gender, it could be, we´ll see.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

After Connor/Aaron and Jose/Awari escaping montage, I’m not confident in predicting anything at this point.

TPTB is totally messing with us. They put both of those battles in the premiere just to troll with us lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Watch Ciana vs. Denisha not get montaged... 🙃

Sources aside, the coaches seem to have been pretty brutal with them in their comments, similarly to Chloé and Lain, so that I one I definitely see as a montage.

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

After Connor/Aaron and Jose/Awari escaping montage, I’m not confident in predicting anything at this point.

This one caught me off guard in the video. I knew Jose wasn´t getting montaged twice, but they are actually airing a KO loser´s battle, so yeah, anything could be possible. Like I said, I don´t see Kenzie getting the montage but he´s still not 100% safe.

Ethan vs Avery as the closer seems weird to me as well.

Honestly this premiere lineup makes me think they will actually try to push for Dana as their main horse. I’ll probably change my mind in the next round like I always do, but that’s how I feel rn.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Not to me. The battle was apparently very good and it was Kelsea’s first steal.

None of them made lives tho (unless 10th anniversary comebacks come into play :P)

I expected it to show up because of what I bolded, but I’m surprised they are closing.

Just now, Daillon said:

None of them made lives tho (unless 10th anniversary comebacks come into play :P)

I expected it to show up because of what I bolded, but I’m surprised they are closing.

Avery, Lindsay, and Rio will be debuting that feature. That’s why they’re closing.

• Haha 5

I´m worried for Kenzie and Pete, honestly. Although a battle montage doesn´t really affect votes in the long run, I do want to see their performances here. We can expect everything at this point.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic