The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Us every time battle order has come up before today: Cam vs. Emma will open the premiere, Blake's save has done it twice so that makes sense

TPTB: ah sh*t, those Internet spoiler folks are onto us, time to change it

i really don't think they pay that much attention to us but it's fun to imagine

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

J: Pia vs Christine

N: Jose vs Awari

K: Ryleigh vs Gean

B: Connor vs Aaron

N: Dana vs Devan

B: Ethan vs Avery

Surprised that out of the 12 artists for the premiere, only 4 made the lives. (not counting Devan since he still has 4-Way)

• Like 1

Also, Victor/Deion appeared on the first promo featuring Kelsea, so maybe the montage is indeed Gihanna/Halley, since apparently was the only Kelly battle that didnt work that well (with Ed Sheeran, duh)

If that's true, damn, they are leaving Nick's battles intact.

These are the battles that can't/are unlikely to be montaged. This is either because they ended in a steal/save, they were shown in the battle pairings video, or they were shown in a preview.

Steal/Save:

Ethan vs Avery

Corey vs Savanna W

Ryleigh vs Gean

Rio vs Carolina

Jordan vs Keegan

Dana vs Devan

Raine vs Andrew

Cam vs Emma

Pairings Vid:

Pia vs Christine

Jose vs Awari

Connor vs Aaron

Preview:

Victor vs Deion

Zae vs Lindsay

We are left with 7 options:

Kenzie vs JD

Gihanna vs Halley

Anna vs Ainae

Ciana vs Denisha

Zania vs Durell

Rachel vs Bradley

Pete vs Savanna C

I highly doubt they would montage four-chairs Kenzie and Anna so I'll rule their battles out. Rachel vs Bradley and Pete vs Savanna C had pretty good reception, so I assume they'll be shown in full. Ciana vs Denisha is pretty obviously montaged due to having purely negative feedback. That leaves Gihanna/Halley and Zania/Durell. As much as I hate to say it, I think Gihanna vs Halley will be the one getting the dreaded montage... 🥺

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Victor/Deion appeared on the first promo featuring Kelsea, so maybe the montage is indeed Gihanna/Halley, since apparently was the only Kelly battle that didnt work that well (with Ed Sheeran, duh)

If that's true, damn, they are leaving Nick's battles intact.

At least, it's justifiable, they are gonna probably montage José in the Knockouts, so montaging him twice when he made it to the lives would make no sense. Rachel and Bradley was the only battle that got a standing ovation by the four coaches, so if it was that good, they are not montaging it either. The only possibly candidate would be Lindsay vs Zae, but between that battle and Gihanna vs Halley, i'm more interested in Lindsay vs Zae, especially because that battle also seems to be the least worse of these two.

Edited by Gustavo527

Just saw that YT comment lmao :

"My sister got another invitation to The Virtual Audience and she only told me 1 Result, and that was between ETHAN & AVERY, she even thought that Ethan clearly outsang Avery, but Blake Picked Avery as The Battle Winner, but Ethan was Stolen, so she was elated about that!!! I can't wait to watch The Battles on Monday Night!!!!"

:dead:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

"My sister got another invitation to The Virtual Audience and she only told me 1 Result, and that was between ETHAN & AVERY, she even thought that Ethan clearly outsang Avery, but Blake Picked Avery as The Battle Winner, but Ethan was Stolen, so she was elated about that!!! I can't wait to watch The Battles on Monday Night!!!!"

Let them to believe that, they're in for a big surprise 🤭

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I wish that were the reality.

• Like 2

Just now, AliXRose said:

I'm actually glad because we get to see the Mjsbigblog dude's (the Nick fan) reaction (who adored Avery and hated Ethan) to the winner this Monday lol.

• Haha 3

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

At least, it's justifiable, they are gonna probably montage José in the Knockouts, so montaging him twice when he made it to the lives would make no sense. Rachel and Bradley was the only battle that got a standing ovation by the four coaches, so if it was that good, they are not montaging it either. The only possibly candidate would be Lindsay vs Zae, but between that battle and Gihanna vs Halley, i'm more interested in Lindsay vs Zae, especially because that battle also seems to be the least worse of these two.

Yeah, I knew they werent going to montage him twice, and I'm actually glad they chose KOs to do it since apparently we have a lot of strong performances there and I dont want to miss them.

Lindsay/Zae appeared on session in the advisors promo, so I think they are going to be shown. Gihanna/Halley is still in danger of montage.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I'm actually glad because we get to see the Mjsbigblog dude's (the Nick fan) reaction (who adored Avery and hated Ethan) to the winner this Monday lol.

Also, the same guy despises Corey, that's going to be another nice surprise lol.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do you mean Red? I doubt he’ll be there Monday. He’s a professional sports bettor and March Madness is his busy season.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Pairings for tomorrow (in order it seems):

J: Pia vs Christine

N: Jose vs Awari

K: Ryleigh vs Gean

B: Connor vs Aaron

N: Dana vs Devan

B: Ethan vs Avery

Lol the way I was expecting all 3 of the no steal battles to be montaged lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3