The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

If I´m correct, Emma´s the only country girl this season left. Savannah was eliminated, and Rachel is not country.

And apparently Emma´s tone is pretty, but there´s a clear lack of confidence there. She needs to open up more. That´s why I´m probably leaning towards Savanna in the 4 way.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Random question: if both Cam and Ethan make lives, who do you think would get the PV? Right now I see them and Kenzie being in the Top 3, but I’m not sure who would get the PV

Gut says Ethan, but if Minivan takes a liking to how Blake works with Cam, he has the possibility of getting the PV.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Random question: if both Cam and Ethan make lives, who do you think would get the PV? Right now I see them and Kenzie being in the Top 3, but I’m not sure who would get the PV

KOs will probably tell us the answer, but I´m betting on Cam for now. I´m not a 100% sold on Ethan yet. 

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Without seeing a single performance, edit, and audience reaction, I’ll say Cam, but this is subject to change. 

I don't think they're gonna give Kenzie a single closing spot for the pre-taped rounds (yes, not even his audition) except maybe if he's paired with Avery in the KO's.

(not like he's gonna need one)

Edited by FloorWax

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

@Bk1234 I feel like I've seen feedback on basically every battle except this one: how was Gean vs Ryleigh?

-Source wasn’t familiar with the song so they weren’t the biggest fan, but they thought both Gean and Ryleigh sounded amazing.

-Ryleigh had a cool goth girl vibe that they loved. 

-Said that Gean was lovely and they were happy that he was stolen.

-Source really liked Gean’s tone.

-Nick praised both and implied that he’d steal whoever lost.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

-Source wasn’t familiar with the song so they weren’t the biggest fan, but they thought both Gean and Ryleigh sounded amazing.

-Ryleigh had a cool goth girl vibe that they loved. 

-Said that Gean was lovely and they were happy that he was stolen.

-Source really liked Gean’s tone.

-Nick praised both and implied that he’d steal whoever lost.

This is battle premiere´s leak.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Source wasn’t familiar with the song so they weren’t the biggest fan

It's a deep cut from the latest Ariana Grande album. It's a great song imo, but I would've never thought of it for Gean vs Ryleigh. Very odd song choice, but I'm glad they did well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It's a deep cut from the latest Ariana Grande album. It's a great song imo, but I would've never thought of it for Gean vs Ryleigh.

Kelly's a living jukebox. She somehow knows every song on every album of every artist that ever existed lol 😂

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4