The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Angelbright said:

I say Devan is winning this 4wko his only competition is Emma but he should still be able to beat her. 

Savanna W. NAILED her battle. Don't count her out just yet. 😉

Also, I'm hopeful that Carolina will surprise us all with a song choice that actually suits her style 🤞🏾

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Lol, I may not be remembering correctly, but I remember even Micah being surprised he won (I may have also confused battles and KO)

Micah was shocked after he won the KO. He was more emotional after winning the battle because he and Gigi were close 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Savanna W. NAILED her battle. Don't count her out just yet. 😉

Also, I'm hopeful that Carolina will surprise us all with a song choice that actually suits her style 🤞🏾

Yea Savanna was better than Corey on that battle but I think she’ll be looked over again that’s why

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

I say Devan is winning this 4wko his only competition is Emma but he should still be able to beat her. 

In terms of genre (country), Emma would have an advantage, but I still believe she wasn´t a good save since she has been prone to nerves so far, imagine going against 3 other people.

I´m a bit pissed at Devan being Nick´s save when that spot belonged to Bradley from what I´ve heard.  But he could surprise in the KO, who knows.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

En términos de género (país), Emma tendría una ventaja, pero todavía creo que no fue una buena salvada ya que ha sido propensa a los nervios hasta ahora, imagina ir contra otras 3 personas.

Estoy un poco enojado con Devan siendo el salvo de Nick cuando ese lugar pertenecía a Bradley por lo que he escuchado. Pero podría sorprender en el KO, quién sabe.

I'm sad for Bradley, he's the type of singer I usually listen to, but I knew his chances were slim.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

when that spot belonged to Bradley from what I´ve heard.

When their battle was over Blake said “why would you put these two so late” and they all laughed and Bradley said “I don’t think Nick has anything to do with that” right after he said that I was like yea he ain’t winning this battle just something to put out there. 

Edited by Angelbright

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Based on the two previous 4WKO, the best KO will probably win the save. If they all flop or they are all great, Emma has the advantage (because Team Blake)

yup. if there's one that's outstanding, he or she wins. otherwise, we default to the minivan favorite, which will likely be blake if he plays the "true country fan" card again.

• Like 1

And here’s my 3 knockout winners per team going into the playoffs (prediction not preference)

Team Kelly

Anna Grace

Kenzie

Ryleigh/Gihanna

Team John

Victor

Riolana

Pia

Team Nick

Dana

Raine

Zae

Team Blake

Ethan

Cam

Pete

I’m predicting Ryleigh/Gihanna, Avery, Zania and Gean would get steals

Just now, AliXRose said:

I’m a bit confused about how many of them supposedly flopped during the battles, I thought due to the whole covid thing we were gonna have a bunch of very seasoned performers (like season 19)

I say it´s song choices. The blinds this season had a pretty good reception. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Team Kelly

Anna Grace

Kenzie

Ryleigh/Gihanna

Team John

Victor

Riolana

Pia

Team Nick

Dana

Raine

Zae

Team Blake

Ethan

Cam

Pete

If this happens, this will probably be one of my least favorite Playoffs line-ups... :giggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I’m a bit confused about how many of them supposedly flopped during the battles, I thought due to the whole covid thing we were gonna have a bunch of very seasoned performers (like season 19)

hmm... i think there still would be a good amount of fresh people joining like usual.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I say it´s song choices. The blinds this season had a pretty good reception. 

Fair enough, the song choices are really ... something.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If this happens, this will probably be one of my least favorite Playoffs line-ups... :giggle:

I agree, doesn’t sound very exciting to me

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

@Bk1234Anything on Victor and Deion? Because apparently Deion flopped.

-My source enjoyed Victor and said he had a nice voice with a huge range. 
-They said it was pretty obvious that Victor would win.

-Deion was very pitchy and my source disliked his tone.

-Overall, my source hated the battle, which probably had to do with genre bias to be honest.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

-My source enjoyed Victor and said he had a nice voice with a huge range. 
-They said it was pretty obvious that Victor would win.

-Deion was very pitchy and my source disliked his tone.

-Overall, my source hated the battle, which probably had to do with genre bias to be honest.

Thanks. So Victor still remained consistent. Good to hear.

• Like 7