The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Btw Denisha just posted a snippet of her battle with Ciana in her most recent post. I still stand by that song doing them NO favors but they had some good moments in that snippet.

Denisha's tone though 😍 

Damn I wish she made it farther.

• Like 3

Pia looks so connected when I saw her in the KO pairing orders video! OH MAN I CANT WAIT!! I’m mostly excited for her tomm tbh! (Also Dana, Corey, Ryliegh, Victor) but Pia mostly because she hasn’t been bringing it like the others, but tommorow can be her moment where we can see her as a possible threat! With minivans reaction!!

• Like 4

Reagan Strange is a queen. 
She deserved all those PVs.

And was robbed of a spot in the finale. 

She also gave the best Instant Save performance of all-time. 
Thanks for liking my comment. ❤️
y

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Man i’m gonna be sad for Keegan, Gean, Ciana, (even Ethan because he really did good in his battle!) 

This season is stacked man wow! These knockouts are gonna be great!

idrc for keegan or gean (though gean's battle was great), but i'm sad for ciana. the song choice was... rough. even tamara struggled a ton with it - it reqiures like 10 different lungs to sing w/o breath control issues

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Reagan Strange is a queen. 
She deserved all those PVs.

And was robbed of a spot in the finale. 

She also gave the best Instant Save performance of all-time. 
Thanks for liking my comment. ❤️
y

Which one? The one in which she didn't sing or the T8 IS? Tough competition between the two... :haha:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

There’s a idolforums knockouts premiere thread right? Where tommorow at 8 EST we talk about the show in a live chat or smth like that😂

Yeah, for every episode there’s a live discussion 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

Oh wow! So your saying there’s a lot of people who are more critical when it comes to performances 

not a lot, i can think of one in particular LMAO, but overall most of the people there are on the spoilers thread as well, so you'll see plenty of familiar faces

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

not a lot, i can think of one in particular LMAO, but overall most of the people there are on the spoilers thread as well, so you'll see plenty of familiar faces

I think they will be pretty easy to identify once you read the thread when the first performance airs lol. @VoiceSelf12.

• Like 1