The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

"She said she “balled” the first time she heard Corey sing it."

That´s a good sign for a future save.

Also, to Zae: "That was a finale performance. You lose yourself in that song. I’m going to be ripping off your version of that song!”

Sorry Gihanna but Kelly's save will be one of the boys. 😜

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I think you just stumbled upon the actual lineup for the first Knockouts episode.

If this is correct.... Corey and Pete will open and close the episode. Now I can't wait for Monday. ❤️

Lol that’s the exact same order as the taping though, I don’t think it is the lineup 

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I think you just stumbled upon the actual lineup for the first Knockouts episode.

If this is correct.... Corey and Pete will open and close the episode. Now I can't wait for Monday. ❤️

Every steal in the first episode? I don’t think so.

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

That´s the first taping. I would personally love this too, but they are not showcasing all the steals on one episode.

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Damn....Anna and Gihanna made Snoop Dog cry....that’s definitely gonna be highlighted in a promo (like Taylor Swift and Hello Sunday, Taylor and Melinda)

Now that I've seen it, I've realized that Anna's song hits it hard for her, considering her backstory. Really intrigued by the performances of these two omg

12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

None of John " s contestants were stolen and Carolina is the only teen in the 4 way knockouts ( she won by the way)

I really am starting to like these YouTube comments. 🥰

Me too, these youtube commenters are slaying with the taste :haha:

Maybe we should start posting stuff like this on youtube, but I wouldn't want to spoil that Carolina did indeed with the 4-way before it airs...

Just now, disney1024 said:

Or because Kelly's team is insanely strong and stacked this season. 🤯

My Team GIF by The Voice

I can’t believe she said that in S18 tho

btw yes ik that that outfit is from S17 but she said her team was stacked in S18 as well when she only had Micah