The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I hope Dana, Rachel, Gihanna/Anna Grace, Lindsay, and Cam are week 1 knockouts 'cause I'm ready to see some slayage. Lindsay can open up the episode by singing her 10th anniversary wildcard Knockout: "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" and then close the episode with a guest performance (because she IS the celebrity): "Angels Like You."

I don't get why this post got funny reactions, this is serious talk guys :yes:

• Like 3

I'd switch a few ones

Episode 1 :

J: Victor/Gean

N: Rachel/Zae (steal)

K: Kenzie/Avery

B: Cam/Connor

J: Pia/Ciana

K: Corey/Ryleigh (triple steal)

Episode 2 :

N: Dana/Keegan

B: Pete/Andrew (steal)

J: Zania/Rio

B: Jordan/Ethan

N: Jose/Raine (montaged)

K: Gihanna/Anna (steal)

The 4-way KO : Emma -> Devan -> Caroline -> Savanna

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Flop prediction : Pete might have an edge over Cam post battles in terms of voting power. Cam will take the lead post KO. Playoffs remain to be unknown

Given their songs on both rounds: Cam getting a meh song in the battles and Pete a great one, and viceversa in the KOs, I could see this happening.

There´s also the chance that Pete´s KO becomes a good moment for him. Of course the song would indicate otherwise, but if he survived, he must have done his job.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AliXRose said:

No but seriously this season doesn't feel like an anniversary, no historical coaches (besides Blake and ok Kelly too she's iconic), no comeback artist, no special wildcard, they could've done better

They may do stuff during the lives like performances by past winners/contestants/coaches or maybe even past team/coach performances

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given that we had Taryn and Sid here after S19 was done, I´d love for Pete, Corey or Savanna Woods to come here as well. They have probably my favorite off screen personalities out of this cast.

Would love for that to happen! They're legit the sweetest 💖 (esp. Corey, so so supportive and humbled man)

(kinda hoping for one of my faves other than Corey to drop by here too 🤪)

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Who’s IDF’s snowflake this season? I think a lot of IDF adores Savanna Woods (deservingly) and Cam Anthony....

There’s also hype for Dana, Rachel, Anna, Gihanna, Ryleigh and Victor....

Pre-season, I'd have guessed Anna Grace or Gihanna. It's probably Lindsay, despite her being eliminated lmao

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Would love for that to happen! They're legit the sweetest 💖 (esp. Corey, so so supportive and humbled man)

(kinda hoping for one of my faves other than Corey to drop by here too 🤪)

I'd love to see Gihanna here! Based on her posts though, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't look at IDF though (or maybe only at her fan thread if at all)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Who’s IDF’s snowflake this season? I think a lot of IDF adores Savanna Woods (deservingly) and Cam Anthony....

Corey too !! I think he, Savanna, Dana, Cam, and Victor are the most loved here?

the others are kinda split 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Overall, I think Ryleigh, Dana, Cam or Savanna are overall IDF´s snowflakes coming out of the battle. Would have said Corey from the blinds, but seems like most of IDF preferred Savanna on their battle. He´ll probably regain momentum here with his KO though.

I expected Anna Grace and Gihanna to be snowflakes overall, but they have gotten (in my opinion, fairly deserved) criticism here by quite a few people. I do think IDF is going to go nuts over their KO pairing though.

42 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You forget that COVID still exists. We're still in a pandemic. 😉

And?? You know there is a thing called testing and vaccines, right? 😂

the coaches and contestants are legit not allowed to make contact while on camera but off camera they are. 😉

22 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Still, why bring past coaches/past winners/Voice alumni onto the set when they don't need to be there? That's taking unnecessary risks imo. 🤔

They don’t HAVE to be on set. Just like last season...celebs done performances at their homes, in the parking lot, and on set for the lives. 

The only thing I done was mention things that were still possible for the 10 year anniversary but clearly you don’t want nothing to happen! 😂

3 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

The only thing I done was mention things that were still possible for the 10 year anniversary but clearly you don’t want nothing to happen! 😂

It's not that I don't want anything to happen but I'm being realistic. Because of COVID restrictions and whatnot, they're not even doing the team performances that they used to do every season up to S17, let alone what you're suggesting. Because of the situation we're all in right now, I don't think TPTB will do anything out of the blue to commemorate 10 years, besides the videos that they're uploading on YouTube every Thursday. 🧐

Just now, disney1024 said:

I don't think TPTB will do anything out of the blue to commemorate 10 years, besides the videos that they're uploading on YouTube every Thursday. 🧐

Oh wait nvm, I forgot about the 10th anniversary comeback that Lindsay is getting this season. :duh:

50 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Still, why bring past coaches/past winners/Voice alumni onto the set when they don't need to be there? That's taking unnecessary risks imo. 🤔

I'm not sure on Nick and Kelly (but I assume yes) but Blake and John have both already been vaccinated (as have Chrissy and Gwen), by the time lives roll around in May I think most of the artists and crew will have been vaccinated or in the process (at least those who want it). I think you will see them bring some people in, and I hope that they do something for the 10th anniversary. 

• Like 1