Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Going back to the topic, was Savanna C. the one who's apparently not happy about the battle result?  

Not sure if she was mad, or just upset. We’ll probably never know.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Going back to the topic, was Savanna C. the one who's apparently not happy about the battle result?  

 

Probably unpopular but I like Savanna C.'s tone. A Savanna C. vs. Emma could have been a more reasonable pairing, imo.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

Probably unpopular but I like Savanna C.'s tone. A Savanna C. vs. Emma could have been a more reasonable pairing, imo.

That should have been the pairing. Blake really doesn’t care for his girls... 😞

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe Savanna C would have gotten the save had she been on Emma's position in the battles taping, but according to a source she "lacked confidence in the battle", which is basically the same case as Emma. We'll see tonight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

Probably unpopular but I like Savanna C.'s tone. A Savanna C. vs. Emma could have been a more reasonable pairing, imo.


She had my favorite country audition, fwiw.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I kinda expect most of IDF to prefer her tonight given that her audition was well recieved and Pete's not that liked here.

I’ll probably prefer her because of her tone. If I like a tone, it will do a lot for me in terms of preference (I even preferred Gean over Ryleigh, though that was close. :ph34rwave:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Daillon said:

I have a feeling that Pete is going to be the best of the night by a longshot #FlopPredictions

With his song choice, I wouldnt be surprised. Maybe he'll win some people over tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

For me it was Andrea and Anilee. #robbed

they set anilee up tbh. she apparently replaced benson who withdrew after he made the top 24 so they didn’t air any of anilee’s performances after her audition. definitely screwed her over due to lack of promo

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I have a feeling that Pete is going to be the best of the night by a longshot #FlopPredictions

 

No, it will be Kenzie, even if his battle's a montage, he's just THAT good

 

#JenzieWheels #TheVoiceS20Champion 🥰

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

No, it will be Kenzie, even if his battle's a montage, he's just THAT good

 

#JenzieWheels #TheVoiceS20Champion 🥰

He will hit a whistle note in those 5 seconds and IDF will be shook and will bribe TPTB to upload the battle to YT.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kyc419 said:

 

they set anilee up tbh. she apparently replaced benson who withdrew after he made the top 24 so they didn’t air any of anilee’s performances after her audition. definitely screwed her over due to lack of promo

Off-topic, but yes, I 100% agree. I will support both after the show! 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I kinda expect most of IDF to prefer her tonight given that her audition was well recieved and Pete's not that liked here.

 

I actually think Pete might win over some people who were lukewarm on his audition with his battle. However, I do expect some people to prefer Savanna C. Maybe 60% Pete 40% Savanna will be the division.

 

Either way, I love both of their tones so I'm really looking forward to their battle.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Denisha Dalton´s KO song would have been Idon'twannabeyouanymore, and she planned to flip it (She will post a cover soon apparently)

 

Honestly, she got a way better song choice than what Ciana, the person who beat her, got in the KOs. :ph34rwave:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Denisha Dalton´s KO song would have been Idon'twannabeyouanymore, and she planned to flip it (She will post a cover soon apparently)

 

Honestly, she got a way better song choice than what Ciana, the person who beat her, got in the KOs. :ph34rwave:

 

Based on her audition, she would've slayed that tbh.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...