The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I hope it’s Dana Vs. Keegan, Zania Vs. Rio, Pia Vs. Ciana. I want to see one of AA women get leaked!!!

Yes! Would love to see the first two at least - I'm not sold on Pia yet, though.

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

I agree. Pia was one of my faves pre-blinds but I have been somewhat disappointed so far.

Yup, I'm a little disappointed. Her BA song was really upbeat so it didn't really allow her to show off her vocal prowess and her battle was... not good lol. I think the feedback said her KO was great, though. Hopefully it is.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

no because john didn't pick both as winners to advance to the kos. he should have bent the rules (like guy seemed quite fond of doing on tvau)

No, I’m glad he didn’t do that. By saving Carolina, he guaranteed at least one studio from Carolina. 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No, I’m glad he didn’t do that. By saving Carolina, he guaranteed at least one studio from Carolina. 😉 

That's true. I found it interesting (read: infuriating) when Marisa beat Ryan in her battle last season, but Marisa had a 0% chance of getting to the lives after the KOs, while Ryan had a 25% chance, if we incorrectly assume everyone had an equal chance. We have the same situation here. Carolina has a 25% chance of getting to the lives, while Rio has a 0% chance of getting to the lives. 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

valid argument, but that's an exception and not the rule (hot take: if Jim hadn't cried talking about his family after his performance, he probably wouldn't have been the leak)

Yeah, that makes sense. Okay, time to insert a clip of Dana crying into the end of her KO! Let's get that leak! /s

4 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Tickets for the live rounds are apparently available, but for some reason the show is listed under the "Shows Taping without Fans" section on 1iota's homepage, I'm sure that's a mistake.

https://1iota.com/show/1158/the-voice---s20

So these means 3 weeks of lives, with the May 3 week probably used for a "Road to the Lives" episode, given that the finale is on May 25th.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I didn't even notice until BK pointed it out lol 😂

Also, when I was typing this, the K for some reason came before the B. BK is Kane Brown confirmed lmao 🤣

I know you're just joking, but this is taking it waaaay too far. I can't believe you'd call someone Kane Brown so cavalierly like that!!

• Haha 1